Master

Smile your on camera..

Andy looked around helplessly. He had been having all these visions it hurt. Nothing. Nothing seamed clear. A voice echoed in his mind. Multiple in sink it made his ears bleed. "GET OUT MY GOD DAMN HEAD" Andy shouted helplessly covering his ears getting blood all over his hands. "Please.." He shook and fell to his knees in pain. The doctors looked into his cell confused. Soon aware his ears where bleeding "quick he's injured!" One of them said running off with band aids to wrap up his ears. The voice continued to murmur into his head. A few people actually ran around trying to get shit to help Andy "protect 517 is injured!" One of the people said grabbing the keys to his cage. The boy managed to stand up again "get out of mY FUCKING HEAD" he shouted casually breaking a few windows and causing a few doctors to bleed out there ears. Andy put up a fight to the voice then stopped. He fell down onto the cold hard ground and passed out.

About an hour later he woke up "consume..." He muttered and wobbled to stand up. The blood stained the sides of his face "submit.." He walked to the cage wall. "Obey" he smiled widely and just walked right through the bars. The second he stepped down the alarm went off "PROJECT 517 HAS ESCAPED. PROJECT 517 HAS ESCAPED" the alarm went on and on. Andy walked around looking for something and poof. A black doctors coat everyone had them on so. He put it on and walked down the hall. The voices came back "in a desk by the door there's a gun in the second cabinet" Andy blinked and looked towards the desk. He smiled and walked to the desk. Finding the gun looking around for windows. "YOU STUPID DIPSHITS HAVE A WINDOW IN MY CELL ROOM. HAHA!" He laughed casually breaking the window and rolling out. Dogs all I see is dogs. Everywhere growling at him "nope" he hissed starting to climb up the wall. Andy made it up to the roof looking down at everyone else "NOPE!" He shouted pulling out the gun looking around.

The exit

Andy ran right to the exit. He jumped right over the wall! As he did that everything went fuzzy. It blurred and began to glitch. It got so bad it looked..

Discorded

"FLAHP" Andy shot up and looked around. He didn't remember anything besides his name. There was a hot wind that passed him the black doctors coat and bag. The voice came back into his mind. Andy covered his ears "who are you.." He looked down and hugged his knees. Someone poked his head he felt sad because anyone who was really around him would get sick Or go deaf. "Go away if you want to live.." He bit his lip. "Now I have no intentions of leaving a child alone out here. When he knows the pain you know." A voice spoke. Andy's eyes widened "it's.. You" he fell into tears and looked up.

Zalgo.

He jumped at him not attacking him no.

He hugged him.

Zalgo was confused "your hugging me." He looked down at the boy hugging his waist. "Your the only person who Is not affected by my curse.. I'm not leaving you. I don't wish to be alone once again.." It was there that Andy met his 'master' and wanted to serve him forever in his long mutant life. There it was done he was to serve Zalgo for his little wish. Not to be alone. Andy said and rubbed his face on zalgo's side. "What are you doing.." Zalgo looked at Andy.

"Wiping my nose"