Chapter 4: my superhero

W..who are you?! I asked. Your worst nightmare *shows teeth*. I ran to Slender Mans bed. he came close to me. I ran into the corner. and he cornered me. What do you want?! I said. I want your body. he embraced me and his lips and mine were inches apart. GET OFF ME!!!! I screamed. Slender Man came running in and he saw Jack. JACK?! jack turned around to see Slender Man staring at him and he looked pissed off. GET THE HELL OFF HER!!! Slender Man yelled. then he got off me than I ran and held onto Slendy's leg. we heard a man yell. SHUT THE F*CK UP SLENDY IM TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP!!!! He looked on the roof then he looked at The man with the mask. I'm going hunting. he left the room. slendy picked me up. Are you hurt?! he asked with fear. I'm ok. I replied. He stared at me and I stared back. we probably stared for 5 minutes until there was a knock on the door. who is it? Slendy asked. its BEN, let me in! Slendy opened the door then I saw a boy that looked like link but with black eyes with red pupils and blood dripping Down his eyes. what is it BEN? Slendy asked. he was about to talk to Slendy before he caught me out of the corner of his eye. I was hiding behind Slendy's Leg then he looked at me. who's that? he asked while looking at me. Slendy looked down at me. that's Lacy. he said. I looked at the ground when Slendy said my name. come on lacy, say hi. I stepped in front of Slendy's leg. Hi. I said. we'll I'm going to play Video games. BEN left the room not it was just me and Slendy. he looked at me then he grabbed me chin then he started kissing me! I didn't kiss back because I was frozen. I wanted to kiss back, it felt so magical. he backed up and whispered in my ear, I Love You.