4-HE SAID ?

Hi, this chapter is very interesting.so I hope you guys will enjoy it.

-------------Thank u-------------

I was walking and thinking about handsome boy while looking at the ground...I hit someone and spilt, then I fell down and the boy fell down too. I close me eyes rapidly and we were face to face, later I open my eyes and it was handsome boy.My eyes widen and my lip and his lip was only 1 inch left.I was so nervous even I can feel my cheek was red.So I stood up and he did the same way. I said " sorry" and he said " Um,No Problem!"

*OMG! His voice is so sweet*

Then, "What's your name?"He said

*OMG! he ask my name*

"um..my name is Bomi.How about you?"I asked."I'm Luhan "

Thinnnn Thinnn bell's rang.So I said him bye then he said the same way.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next day...

" Honey, you have to stay with your counsin  sister's, Mina " said mom

"What!!! umma, where will you go?" I cried." Your dad,brother and I will go to New York tomorrow so you have to  stay with Mina ok?"said mom. "How long you will stay there mom?" I cried. "Round about  1 year, honey.Don't be naughty to your sister.ok?" said mom."Nae... I will miss you." I replied politely. Then I gave a big hugged to her.

☆☆☆☆☆

It was saturday morning and My ummo,appa and oppa went to airport. Later, I was waiting to Mina and she came.I was really happy to meet her again."Sis, you will sleep with me! ok?" I giggled." Nae, I have to clean your bed as usual!" She shouted.Because when I slept with her I did not clean my bed..