5-Luhan???

Hi, there I hope you will enjoy it.<3 ya.

----------Thank u----------------

The next day....

I walked to school .While I am walking I missed my family.My tear fell down on my cheek and I rapidly wiped it.Then , I arrived to school. When I was about to go inside my class to wait NaEun, A guy pulled me from the back and hugged me.I was shocked and my heart was running.Then, He released and I saw it was Luhan.

"Luhan, What um..are you doing!?" I shouted."Hahaha, I was bored so I teased you!" Luhan giggled. Actually we are not friend yet. "So bye, I will go to toilet." Luhan said."Nae, Annyeog!"I replied.

~~~

tomorrow....

I walked to school as usual and I was looking the ground....Luhan blocked my way.Now, he is in front of me and putting his two hands above.Then I was standing and looking at him.My heart was beating so hardly . Our eyes met together.Luhan came closer and closer to me and held my shoulder.I was totally blushing and I can feel that my cheek were burning too.His head was closer and closer and 1 inch only left and I closed my eyes.I was really excited but I thought we were very early to be like that and even he does not propose me yet.

LUHAN'S POV:

I saw Bomi and I blocked her way and I really want to tease her.So I decided to hold her shoulder and I put my head closer and closer to her then she closed her eyes and I was about to pock her forehead while, I noticed that she was really cute . Her lip was pink and her face was so attractive.So,this is my chance to kiss her!I kissed her forehead quickly and She opened her eyes with widen eyes.

BOMI'S POV:

Luhan kissed my forehead and I opened my eyes and widen quickly. My face was so red and I really love this feeling."Luhan, what?" I asked ."Why,?I kissed you and I just want to tease you.Sorry."

My heart broked into pieces and I was so sad that he said. He is not serious at all!!