Worst Feeling Ever

This by far was the worst feeling ever! After I was finished with work, which was about 10 minutes after he left, I entered Liam's number into my phone. Of course he wasn't gay! What made me even think he was gay? Why would I listen to Eleanor? Why do I feel like this always happens to me?

I sighed and flopped on my ibed in my apartment. I shared it with my friend Niall who works at the thrift store ran by his mom not too far off campus. He walked into my room and looked at me lying in my bed. I could here him chuckle a little before he sat down in the red plushie chair.

"Long day at work?" He asked and I groaned and rolled around so that my tummy was pressed on the bed.

"I don't even want to talk about it." I said. I didn't even want to think about it, but knowing Niall, he'd know one way or another.

"Ugh oh... what happened?"

"Remember the cute boy with curly hair I always talked about?"

"How could I forget?"

"Well, his hair isn't curly anymore but-"

"-His hair isn't curly anymore! Ahhhhh The world is going to end! How will you idntify his head now! But on the bright side, at least now when you see a guy with curly hair and the same hoodie, you won't think it's him." I rolled my eyes. It was one time! One! Niall and I went to a dorm party that we were invited to. We lived off campus in a nearby apartment so we had to wait until our friend opened the door and let us in. At the party, I saw some guy wearing a purple hoodie like the one Liam would wear sometimes to the store and he had curly hair so I assumed that it was Liam. Not only was it not Liam, but it was some other guy.

"You didn't let me finish." I complained, not amused with Niall's joke. "Anyways, his name is Liam and he shaved his head. And most importantly," I paused."Hffphhs smnoph gwauy." I said face down so the pillow muffled what I said.

"What?" Niall asked.

"He's not gay ok!" I shouted while lifting my head. Niall's eyes widened and I burried my face in my pillow again.

"I thought you said that you were sure-"

"-Well Eleanor said-"

"-Oh! That's the problem!" Niall shook his head. "Didn't I tell you not to talk to her? Ever since that accident with Mary!" Niall liked one of my coworkers, Mary and Eleanor promised that she would help set them up. Long story short, Mary ended up quitting and moving to Canada.

"But almost all girls have gaydars." I said.

"But doesn't that mean that they can also tell when someone isn't gay?" Niall pointed out. And I was even more angry than before. I will never trust her again. Did she really go that low that she would sabotage me?

"I see that he gave you his number." Niall said, while looking on my dresser. I didn't even notice that I put the paper down there."You should give him a call."

"After what happened today? No thanks! I'll sound thirsty!"

"Louis, give him a call. The worst has already happened." Niall was right. But I wish he wasn't. A part of me wished that the worst was yet to come and that whatever happened, didn't really happen. But when have my wishes ever come true?

"Fine I'll give him a call." I sat up and leaned against the bed, ready to relax and forget about this.

"... Now Louis." Niall said. I rolled my eyes. Can't he see I'd rather not do that?

"Why now? It's six o'clock on a Tuesday afternoon."

"Why not?"

"He might be busy."