pissed

"Look i'm sorry again okay" I didn't realise i was rubbing his wrist with my thumb.

He looked at me, we made a good 3 seconds eye contact.

"Oh-o sorry I um hahah" I pulled my hand back and scratched the back of my neck. Shit awkward.

"I- I'll go inside now, good job for today" He said slightly smiling at me.

"Hehe thanks" I gave him an eye smile.

-

It's 11:30 p.m now. I've been receiving a lot of mails from broadcasters that wants Taehyung to join their programs.

I wrote down all of the details in my journal phew it's packed.

Not surprised at all since Taehyung is very famous now.

Taehyung's Pov-

I'm currently laying on my bed watching my beautiful sculpted ceiling.

Slowly I look at my wrist where y/n rubbed earlier. It kinda felt good...

What the heck, what am I thinking ew ew.

I do my skincare routine and tuck myself in my bed, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Reader's POV
[The next day at 7:30 a.m.]

I'm right in front of his house, expecting him to come out any second now or we're going to be late again.

I'm checking my text message to see if Taehyung has replied to any of them.

Annoying Tae

Me : Yo Taehyung r u up yet?
       :  where ya at
       : bro wake the heck up

Nope, nothing. Dry as hell. Is he always like this?? A deep ass sleeper.

I should just come in.

Went upstairs and turned the knob to his door. I saw him peacefully sleeping. Who does he think he is? A sleeping beauty?

I knew if I shake his body, he won't respond so I immediately pull both of his hands up and made him sit on his bed.

"What the HELL!" He's half shouting while rubbing his right eye.

"Wake up it's 7:45 in the morning" I said crossing my arms.

"What? We're late like why didn't you call me or something?!" Taehyung said almost screaming.

I scoffed, can't believe he had the audacity to say that.........

>>>>

We have arrived at the company's building and unfortunately the CEO is there. Shit.

"An hour late? Nice attitude you have there" The CEO sarcastically said that to ME.

Of course Taehyung is walking away because who's the manager here? ME.

"I don't know how you get the job here, can you at least show something you're capable of?? Like honestly why are you here?" The CEO spits.

"I'm sorry, promise it won't happen again" I look down at the floor, embarrassed.

"Of course you wouldn't want it to happen again because I guarantee you the next time this happens, you're not coming to work the next day" He smiled.

I saw Taehyung stopped walking and walked towards us.

"Hey Bang pd-nim!" He greets the CEO and he hugged him. Ew hypocrite.

"What's the issue here? Late? No need to be that harsh on her." Taehyung pat the CEO's back and laugh.

He laughed too and they walk away while talking other topic.

>>>>

Fucking hell, he acted like he's innocent when he's the one who woke up late and took forever to get ready wtf I'm so mad.

"It's okay y/n you'll get through this somehow do it because you're broke and you love this job the only problem is the vibe the people here cool down!" You talked to yourself.

Suddenly a pair of hands snakes around your waist.

To be continued.

_____________________________
*note that >>>> means fast forward!