The First Encounter

[Jack's POV]

My name is Jack Ripper, the Alpha of the Vampire race.

I could ask for nothing more in my life. I'm rich, I can control almost everything and everyone. If they resist I can force them to obey me. Perks of being a vampire.

Me and my race live on a distant manor that is far away from the humans. Though we vampires ofcourse mellow with the humans.

We can come out of the sun now with a special potion the beta's created.

I can make any human fall for me if I wanted to. I have a pale fair skin, of course because I'm a vampire. I have sunset yellow eyes when I'm mellowing with the humans or when I want to. But my eyes are originally crimson red. My hair is pitch black and wavy, as if I run my fingers through it most of the time, which I do.

We vampires like to live in peace, occasionally drinking human blood but we don't kill unless necessary.

We have mortal enemies. The werewolves. Those werewolves are just plain reckless sometimes. Some are good and some picks a fight against the other vampires.

There are rouges on both sides of the race but we don't bother much about them unless they are the ones who makes the troubles against us.

Thousands of years passed life of the humans come and go as if it was only a blink. We vampires don't age when we reach the age of 20. We stay the same as who we are.

A war broke down between the humans and some werewolves. Vampires didn't want to meddle so we left them be.

The war zone isn't that far from the manor. Let's say a mile or so and was held on the desert.

I couldn't care less about it. As long as my race survives.

All these years passed, there was one thing I long for. Was to find someone who can settle with me. My mate. I go out from time to time hoping I can spot my mate. But failed.

The night fell again I wanted to get some air.

I stood from my throne like chair on my bedroom and walked down the stairs and was greeted by subordinates.

"pleasant evening Alpha" A female with a surgical attire greeted me

"a pleasant evening indeed Emily, working on something? " I asked

"indeed I am, blood pills but they are still on testing stage, Emma here is testing with me" Emily smiled as she smiled onto the lady sitting on the chair with a table. Emma was wearing a Lolita dress themed with Blue and white.

"I think we're close to it Alpha" Emma smiled

"that's good, keep it up" I smiled

"I'll be out for a walk" and added when I met Freddy, Freddy studied on a human university and finished as a lawyer. He can go on par against human lawyers when someone in the pack gets in trouble.

"Alpha would you like escorts? " He asked and bowed I raised my hand as he stood

"no need" I answered and he nodded as I exited the manor.

I'm out in the forest, observing the darkness and the fireflies flying.

Wonderful

The moon was shining bright illuminating some of the trees.

Sighing from time to time. I inhaled and got a whip of something really strong.

I heard some rustling on the tress of the opposite direction of where the smell was coming from. I brushed it off and followed where the sound came from. Then I smelt animal blood. I quickly opened the bush on where the scent was the strongest and found a dead rabbit. It seemed it was killed with one stone on its head.