The Elven Queen

AN: This Part was written by me

It was a late morning weekend for the three girls as they patiently wait for their trainer, Eli, to start training them for combat against nightmare.

Eli had sent his owl to his sister Fiona to get a few gears as he didn't have time to prepare a fully equipped training ground for the girls, so he asked his sister for a hand.

"Ugh, where is he" Marga complained as she sat down on the grassy ground.

The alpha of the vampires, Jack, was kind enough to lend them a place they could train on, but gave instruction not to destroy the place too much.

Eli was waiting on a tree branch for his owl to arrive, apparently Fiona was too busy to create a portal and just chuck the materials he needed. It was unusual but if she was busy it must be something serious.

His eyes were glowing a faint blue color behind his blindfold as he sees what his owl sees. It directed him on Fiona's house as Fiona gives his owl a small pouch. Behind her was Hastur seemingly chanting a bit as cleaning materials started to afloat, nevertheless he didn't mind it but he was worried why her place was a complete mess.

After Fiona gave the queue to his owl and it flew off in an immense speed. Eli's eyes returned to normal as he sat down on the branch looking at the chatting three girls.

============================

"I'll be using this normal whip for practice so that I won't hurt anyone out of the supernatural " Marga explained as she examines the whip which was nearly identical to the whip Michiko gave her.

While Martha had her hands on a paint ball gun.

"This paintball gun simulates that of a real gun so no harm will be done on any particular" she giggles as she takes off her backpack filled paint bullets from her back and placed it on the ground before sitting with the two.

"I wonder how my brother's doing... My,..." She paused as she thinks if she would be worthy of calling the same species as her 'race'.

"Our species are supposed to be against vampires...i think..." She only read it in stories that Vampires and werewolves are enemies.

A faint feel of hatred suddenly erupted on her.

"I wonder why he is living with the vampires, more so the Alpha " she questioned as she tucks her knees in and laid her head on it.

Her sisters could only watch her before they moved to pinch each side of her cheeks.

" look, you don't have to worry about that for now" Martha explained.

" what you need to focus on is on controlling your other side and get stronger" Marga continued.

Then the three giggled.

Eli's serious eyes soften as the sight of the three girls. Mainly Nabi, whenever she smiles, his heart sings happiness.

The short sister moment was interrupted by Mr. Floof landing onto Nabi's head.

She giggles as the two sisters gave him pets which he happily enjoyed.

"Where is your master Mr. Floof" Nabi asked as the owl hooted.

"Is he slacking?! If he is, he's in so much trouble" Marga added as she received two hoots from the owl who then flew up and went to Eli's direction.

Mr. Floof then lands onto Eli's shoulder as Eli takes off the small pouch hanging from the owls neck.

It had four cubes of different colors and a note from Fiona.

"My dear bother,

I apologize for not helping you personally as you can see, my home is a complete wreck because of Master Servais and his errand boy, having a quarrel.