1. Guilty

''So Mrs. Pembe Diamond, a.k.a Pink Diamond. You committed a crime which you stoled an expensive necklace with real diamonds. Let me ask you... do you feel guilty or not guilty ?'' Whitley asked sitting down on her chair holding the paper and reading the words out of it. She took away her glasses and looked at the young thief which had handcuffs and was waiting for what will happen next. The thief had the head down and slowly started to raise it up to look at the judge. The thief smiled and looked at her directly in the eyes.

''Not guilty.'' Pembe said and smirked.

Whitley couldn't really believe the words because she was sure she was guilty. The thief was just playing with her around and she got lost for some time, she was shocked a little. After some seconds she snap out of it and putted her glasses back on and started to read again.  ''Mrs. Pembe, lying won't help you to get out of the mess you are now. You know you are in the court and you should only tell the truth.'' Whitley said and kept looking at Pembe.
Pembe shrugged and yawned. ''I don't care, if you say i am guilty then i am, put me back in the jail and let's get it over with.'' She said and turned around walking to the officer. Whitley was still in shock. What just happened ? She was surprised that the thief didn't wanted to make any excuses nor tried to get away from it. She kept staring at her when she was leaving with the officer and before Pembe left, she turned around and smiled at the judge leaving. They were gone. Whitley couldn't realize it and she snap out of it when Beth asked her something. ''Oh, sorry Blue, what were you saying ?'' she turned around smiling at the officer and Beth chuckled a little.
''I know you are surprised, you never had Pembe in your court right ? You are with her for the first time, she is always like that but you have to finish the court first.'' Beth said and pointed at the people who were waiting for the results... Oh.... Whitley fastly got her paper back blushing a little and said the last words. 

''S-So Mrs. Pembe will stay in the jail for next 9 months after committing the big crime. If they will steal again, it will start with years and next crime will be staying in the jail for 1 year and half. The court ended you can all leave.'' Whitley said and got up walking away behind the scene and after she hid she laid over the wall and exhaled really hard.
She didn't realize she was keeping so much air in her lungs. She thought about the young girl which was there now. She was weird, she just didn't care what would happen with her life. It was just, weird. Whitley thought but she was interrupted by Beth trying to talk with her again. She realized it and chuckled. ''I-I am sorry Blue, i am just, surprised about that Pembe girl!  She just didn't care, she was just... chill!'' Whitley said mad in her voice and Beth laughed more laying over the wall too.
''Yeah i know, i am trying to catch her for 5 months but even when i get her, she gets away somehow and i don't know how!'' Beth said mad and pouted grumpily crossing her arms and closed her eyes. Whitley looked at her surprised and burst out laughing. Beth looked at her surprised and blushed looking away. ''White, how long do you think she will stay in the jail ?''Beth asked and looked at her. Whitley looked at her confused and thought about second. ''Well i hope that the 9 months i gave her she would stay in there, i didn't gave her that much either.'' Whitley said and got away from the wall looking at Beth. Beth chuckled and she got away from the wall too and started to walk away slowly.

 Whitley followed her and Beth started talking again. ''That's what you think,  just start to count with me to three.'' Beth said and smirked at Whitley showing her fist. Whitley was confused and nod showing her fist too and they started counting together. ''One,... Two-

''Officer Beth Blue ! Pembe diamond got away from the jail again ! We need reinforcements! Please get to the police station right away !'' a voice screamed from transmitter and Beth laughed. ''Well, i gotta go White, but what about going to drink out today ? It's on me i'll text you later !'' Beth said before running away. Whitley chuckled and screamed ''It's a date!'' walking away to her room to change and go home for now.
She changed fast and walked out from the court house to the street. A lot of people was walking around and it was 5 pm and the sun was slowly going down. She smiled to herself and went slowly to her home. She lived close to a nice park in apartment house. But before she went home she went to a little shop close to her apartment and went to buy some things for the dinner to eat. She went it and took a shop bag to buy some vegetables. She went there a lot so the owners already knew her. ''Hey Whitley, back so soon ?'' a girl screamed out of the corner and chuckled. Whitley smiled and sighed walking around the shop looking at what she needs and took everything she needed and went to pay for it. ''Yeah, but hey, i live alone so i need those things every day.'' She said and chuckled passing her the stuff she had to her.
The girl laughed and nod ''Yeah i know, just saying and asking if you are still single.'' she said and smirked. Whitley smirked back and chuckled taking her things and walking away. ''Yes i am and no i won't go out with you, i want a good man for me.'' she said and chuckled leaving the shop. ''One day you'll go with me !'' that girl screamed but she was already out of the shop. Whitley chuckled and smiled to herself. She was lying, she just don't want to go on date with her, she's not her type.

Before Whitley started walking around the street she took out her phone and walked through the street playing on her phone before she would be home. She was looking through the facebook for some new friends or maybe even new date !
She was single for a long time so, some company wouldn't hurt. She chuckled to herself but, as she was walking someone bumped into her hard that her bag fell down with the food. She looked away from her phone and looked who it was. She didn't see clear but they had hoodie on and was running away screaming they are sorry.
She kept looking at them confused and sighed picking up the stuff and hid her phone angrily. ''Hmpf, people these days.'' She said loud and sighed grabbing her bag again and now walking again to home.  

She was home, finally. Whitley opened her door to her apartment and went in closing it slowly. She took of her shoes and coat and went to the kitchen right away putting out her food what she bought. She took it all out smiling and went to her bedroom to change for the evening, she could hear police sirens passing through her house. Whitley thought about Beth. It was sure she was going out with Beth today. They don't spend so much time together because they have serious jobs and it takes a lot of time so going out to drink isn't so bad idea. And she pays so that's double shot why should i go ! 
Whitley chuckled and lay down on her bed thinking again about Pembe. 
She was weird, even for Whitley and she had a lot of cases to do but this is somehow the first one that makes her feel worried ? Something like that.
Whitley couldn't stop thinking about her. ''I hope we will meet again.'' She said and got up walking to her living room to watch some television to relax a little. 

It was 6.30 pm and no text from Blue yet. Whitley kept staring at the phone and sighed that she couldn't see any texts. ''This is soooo boring !'' she said and exhaled leaning over the couch.'' I hope she is okay.'' she said and lay down on the couch cuddling with the pillow she had and closed her eyes.

''Click.''

Whitley heard and slowly got up looking around. She didn't see anything so she got up and walked to her bedroom and switched on the light. Nothing.
She was confused. She knew she heard it from this and it was a sound that sounds like when you open a door or window.
She stayed looking for few seconds and then turned around walking back to the living room. She sat down again and switched the channel she was watching.
She felt like someone was watching her. She started to sweat and started to feel scared so she  wanted to look behind her but before she could, a message from Beth was send. She looked at it fast and unlock her phone to read the message. 
''Ready to go ! I am sorry for a long time, we can't find Pink again ;-;'' 
...
''O-Oh that's fine, do you have any clues where she could be?''
...
''No, well, yes ! It's around your neighborhood but we still aren't sure :v''
....
''Oh, i hope she won't find me !''
....
''Don't worry, u got me to look after you ! Bar Gems, see you there in 3 minutes!''

And with that Beth ended the conversation. Whitley smiled and got up walking to get her purse and went out of the apartment closing it and went down the stairs. She had the bar close to her home so she could go by her feet. 
Finally, she couldn't wait to drink with Beth ! It was friday so she could get drunk, she doesn't work at saturday nor sunday. She opened her phone and played with it. She got there and sit close to bar waiting for Beth. 
She had to wait at least 5 minutes so she already bought herself a drink. 
When Beth came Whitley was playing with her phone thinking and drinking. ''So you couldn't wait for me huh ? Shame on you White.'' Beth said and chuckled sitting down next to her. Whitley looked from her phone to Beth and smiled. ''What did you expect ? I hate waiting.'' Whitley said and chuckled hiding her phone to her purse.
''Yeah i know that, just had to change and couldn't find myself a pair of good clothes.'' Beth said and she started to drink her drink.
''Truth, let's just not think about that and have some fun !'' Whitley said and pointed out her drink to air and waited for Beth. Beth looked at her surprised and smirked putting up her drink too.
''Yes, let it stay like that, for the best friends forever !'' 

After some shots i can't remember what happened. But i found myself in a kind of trouble. Better said, problem.

The new book has arrived ! Pink the Thief and White as Judge in the court. This series will have longer chapter and i guess third person, like u know third view.  what do you think ? say in the comments and what can happen next ? say ! i am interested !
Thanks for reading !