4. Beth

''Can i.... come in ?'' Beth asked and smiled at Whitley waiting for her reply.
Whitley didn't really want to let her go inside. Heck, she had a wanted thief in her OWN house which just ran away from prison.
''...Sure...''
Whitley said and opened the doors more to let Beth inside.
Beth smiled and went inside looking around like she was there for first time and she putted her coat down on hanger.
''You seem sick White, are you okay?'' Suddenly Beth asked and Whitley looked at her confused and surprised while giving Beth slippers.
''Yeah? Why shouldn't i be? It was just few drinks yesterday.'' Whitley said and tried to smile at Beth.
Beth looked at her suspicious and kinda mad and sighed. ''But for real now, you don't really look good.'' She went to Whitley and touched her forehead with her hand.
''SKs-'' she suddenly put away ''You are burning!!'' Beth made that jokingly and smiled a little.
''What?'' Whitley asked and looked at herself in the mirror next to the door.

She did kinda look bad and sick.
''Maybe you are, right?'' Whitley said and touched her cheek which was really hot.
Beth turn her head to sides and sighed grabbing Whitleys hand and they went to her bedroom.
''I am always right White.'' She said and they both chuckled.
''Now lay down.'' Beth let go of Whites hand and pointed it at the bed. Whitley was so confused and looked at her in confusion.
''What do you want now?'' she asked and Beth sighed.
''Like this.''
Beth thrown Whitley on bed and Whitley was suddenly on her bed again looking at her ceiling. She slowly turn her head to look at Beth and Beth was getting few pillows with blankets to cover Whitley.
Whitley blushed a little and looked at the other side.
Beth covered her with the blanket and finally sat down looking at Whitley and touched her forehead again.
''You really are burning White, did you sleep well tonight?'' Beth asked.

Whitley didn't say anything. She couldn't say she didn't sleep well because she had hard time falling asleep because of Pembe.
''Maybe i slept on a wrong side.'' Whitley said and chuckled looking at Beth. Beth joined her laughing and smiled getting up.
''Well, you'll need some pills and some tea, where do you have pills?'' Beth asked and Whitley suddenly pointed at the bathroom.
''They are in the bathroom.'' Whitley said and Beth nodded. ''Okay, i'll check them out!'' She said and started walking to bathroom.

Whitley smiled and sighed getting comfortable. This is nice, she thought.
Pembe could have good life like this too if she wanted. Suddenly Whitley thought about Pembe and then it her. ''Wait-''
Beth was about to open the bathroom when Whitley screamed.
''WAIT!! I-I am not really sure if they are there sooo, please go make tea first and then go for some pills?'' Whitley nervously smiled and Beth looked at her confused.
''Ookaay ?? I'll be right back then ?'' She chuckled and smiled leaving into the kitchen.
Whitley smiled at her all this time until she left and she jumped out of the bed really quickly almost running to her bathroom.
She really fast opened it and switched on the lights.

Pembe was covered with folds and not moving at all. Whitley sighed and whispered. ''Pembe? You alive ?''
Suddenly the folds started to move and Pembe putted them by the side and looked at Whitley. ''Whitley, did she found out ?'' She asked and Whitley shake her head to sides with a sigh. ''No but, she was close. Don't try to get out of here until i come here to tell you it's fine.'' Whitley said and went to her washbasin to get her pills in her little cabin.
''Are you really sick?'' Pembe suddenly asked.

Whitley didn't really pay attention to her and nodded. ''Yeah i guess, i'll be in bed till Beth leaves. I'll get you later.'' Whitley turned around fastly and left Pembe alone not even saying bye. ''...Bye...'' Pembe said and sighed covering herself with folds again and laying down in the bathtub again.

Whitley fastly closed the doors and rushed in her bed to lay down and put the pills next to her cupboard. She exhaled and covered herself with the blanket Beth gave her.
Right at the time when Beth appeared.
''I didn't know if you wanted strawberry one or just black tea so i made you some black tea.'' Beth said and Whitley nodded.
''Okay, that one is good too!'' she said and closed her eyes. ''Hey, no sleeping yet, i need to know your temperature!'' Beth said and Whitley opened her eyes slowly getting scared because of how close Beth was.