( JIMSOO) PRETEND

Pairing : Jimsoo

Fluff

COCO CAFE a really nice cafe in the middle of the city.. it offered the best coffee in the world or at least for jisoo it did. She would every day visit this cafe to taste its delicious coffee. She was a student plus she had a part-time job too so coffee was a must to get her through her busy day, and because of her cheerful personality, she also became friends with the owner of the cafe Park Chaeyong, the most lively girl on the face of the Earth.

Jisoo never minded crowded places but she usually avoided going to the cafe during it's peak hours when the cafe was packed with customers, she would usually visit the cafe at 5 pm when it was mostly empty, to enjoy the peace.

She would notice another guy sitting at the corner of the cafe near the window everyday,he always had a bored expression on his face and messy hair. He would mostly wear black leather jacket and skinny jeans, she also noticed that he always carried a guitar with him. papers would always be scattered on his table and he would always order the same black coffee, maybe he was a member of a local band.. who knows.

she didn't know why but something about him intrigued jisoo.. the guy was handsome no doubt about that but there was something else that kept pulling jisoo towards him. Jisoo had also caught him eyeing her a couple of times but he would always turn his head away when she stared back.. she had decided a few times to go and talk to him but she would always shoo the idea away.. that guy looked like a bad news anyway.

.
.
.
.
.

One day jisoo come rushing into the cafe and looked around to see no customers what so ever.. she turned her head towards the corner of the cafe and saw him sitting there with the same bored expression on his face as he checked his phone ... Jisoo walked straight up to him and sat in front of him..

He looked away from his phone towards jisoo with an emotionless face put jisoo could clearly tell by the widening of his eyes that he was surprised by her sudden intrusion.

Jisoo took a deep breath and spoke,
"My ex has been following me ... please do me a favor and pretend to be my boyfriend in front of him.. just so he'll get the message and leave me alone.."

jimin looked behind jisoo to see another guy entering the cafe, that guy noticed jisoo and him, his expression changed from confusion to anger and jealousy before turning back to normal again. He started to walk towards them and sat one table away behind jisoo.

A smirk appeared on Jimin's face as he said

" I'll help you but you'll have to do something for me as well. Deal?"

Jisoo who was a little frightened by her stalker hesitated for a moment but after seeing the reflection of her stalker in the mirror behind Jimin she agreed.

"Just relax.. okay pretend that it's a real date" jimin said and he smiled.

Jisoo had never seen him smile before, "he looked so cute when he smile" jisoo thought, as a smile appeared on her own lips.

"You should smile more" jisoo said

"How could you say that I don't smile, when you don't even know me?" Jimin asked his smile turning into a smirk making jisoo's face heat up with embarrassment as she looked away..

" I- you ah eerm.. " jisoo tried to come up with an answer but to no luck, jimin chuckled seeing her struggle

"You are cute.."

Now it was jimin's turn to look away, a little blush forming on his own cheeks...jimin cleared his throat and spoke again

"My name is jimin."

Jisoo smiled and replied

"My name is jisoo."

They both ordered coffee and spend the next hour getting to know each other.. jisoo never thought that she'll be able to talk to him like that.. he might've looked cold but he was a really nice guy, he talked less but it was okay because he was a good listener and jisoo liked to talk a lot anyway.. he was a complete opposite of jisoo but in a good way..

The guy who was stalking jisoo harshly stood up as he roughly pushed the chair and walked out of the cafe while slamming the door shut..

Jimin and jisoo who were both looking at him burst out in laughter when he disappeared

"Why you even dated that psycho in the first place?"
Asked jimin.

"The answer to that I don't know myself" jisoo said still laughing

She looked up to see jimin who was watching her, his expressions were unreadable .

"Now you have to do something for me as well .. after all it was a part of our deal." Jimin said with a playful smile.

Jisoo took a gulp

"What do you want me to do?"

"Go out with me"

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

JIMSOO

My edits ...