Chapter Three

"Hello Little Princess"

"Hello Dovie ". Christabel managed to say .

"He loves you "

"Who, did u write that letter who are you?" She began  asking questions in which Dovie became nauseated listening to her

"Bye for now" it vanished.

Christabel heaved a sigh of relief as she coughed. She ran to the kitchen to get her pancakes which her mum had prepared. Just then, her dad called her.

"Hi little angel"

"Morning Dad"

Christabel noticed something, his face looked pale and sad.

"Dad, what's the matter?"

He sighed.

Tomorrow is Christmas and we are throwing a party but there are no girls to serve the guests.

Christabel looked at him and smiled. "Don't worry dad, I will tell my friends, am sure they will agree to help out"

"Thanks a lot, I knew I could count on you " he missed her on the cheek as she left the room hurriedly, she had just stuffed the last bite of pancakes into her mouth, when she remembered the note and the flute.

She rushed to her room, she was quite pleased that Dovie wasn't around, she smiled as she held the flute then a word was written on the body "HE LOVES YOU" .

Christabel became entirely scared as she held her phone to call her friends.

"Hi Anna"

"Hi"

"Are you with uh Charlotte"

"Yeah"

"Where"

"Behind our school"

"Will meet you there in seconds". Christabel cut the line. She wondered if she should tell her friends as she put the letter in her bag.

As she walked down the road, she noticed a figure following her, she became totally terrified as she increased her pace. She was damn scared.

She began humming a song as she ran to the back of the school.

"Hey girls "

"Hey girl" Charlotte said

"Am good". Christabel replied 

"Your voice sounded uneasy on the phone". Anna said

"Uh" Christabel stammered."did u drop any letter in my bag". She asked searching for the letter in her bag. Anna and Charlotte exchanged glances. Christabel was strange.

"Letters" Anna nearly screamed. "I ain't drop any letter in your bag" Charlotte laughed.

Christabel got a hold of herself. "Oh, I meant that, you know what, just forget about it" she said. "He loves me" she whispered as a smile brightened on her face.

"Okay, don't forget, we're coming to your house tomorrow for Christmas ". Charlotte said

"Yeah guys, but uh mah dad wants us to be his barmaid for that day"

"Gosh, what arrogance "

Christabel smiled. "He's still my dad, I love him". Anna smiled 

"So do u have a boyfriend "Anna asked.

"Yeah, James" Christabel replied 

"Wait... Don't tell me you actually fell for that crap"Charlotte said.

"I love him, he's cute and u know kinda naughty "

"Yeah, what do u except from a jobless..." Anna cut in

"We don't have boyfriends yet😥". Christabel laughed, she knew their problems, they wer envious of what people had. 

"So are u guys going to help me in our Christmas party"

"Yeah Sure" Christabel gasped, she had wasted much time talking with them that she forgot he assignment that James would be coming to her house. 

"Good Day, Bye" she quickly hugged her friends and ran back home.