Chapter Two

Christabel woke up to find a bright light shining on her face, her mum was pointing a torch at her face. It's morning, Sunshine. She hugged her mum and she felt a kinda of relieved. She watched her mum leave  the room, she just smiled and probably laughed. Something caught her attention, it was a piece of paper, it wrote;

There's someone who loves you and would spend his whole life with u, help him and he will help u. The love is destined to be. DESTINED TO BE.

Christabel looked, who could have dropped it, no one, what could this means, that someone loved her, yeah guys loved her, does it matter who wrote it, it might be a prank or some joke or something similar to that.

She picked her phone, dialed her boyfriend number, Jones Caitley. One of her ex which she late reconciled with.

''Hello G ''

"Hi mah gee "he said " I love you, I really do" he added.

"I know but uh did u drop a note in my bag" she asked.

"No, me"?

"Yeah, you"

"No"

"Okay"

"Any problem "

" Nah no need, it s a prank, I don't need to tell you, it doesn't matter " she replied quietly as she hung off.

She closed her eyes and opened it to see if it was a dream but it wasn't. She joined her mum in the kitchen, she wonders if she should tell her mum about the visitors that would be coming, her friends but she changed her mind, she couldn't imagine she slept from that her experience to this morning. Everything just discouraged her, the note, her boyfriend, just everything, she looked at her mum, she looked so much like iris, no difference. 

" Good Morning Mum "

"Good Morning "

"Where's um Iris" 

"Still sleeping "

"Okay let me wake her up"

"Nah, let her sleep "

Christabel was annoyed but she didn't show it, she couldn't sleep because she was pointed a torch and now can't wake iris up. She smiled. 

Just then, Iris came screaming on how she saw a dove talking to her, Christabel Only laughed, she knew it wasn't possible.

"Iris, how was ur dream "? She didn't wait for an answer, she went to her room.

She kept on thinking of the note. As she walked into her room, she sighted a small pink bag with a lot of designs, curious, she decided to open it, as she did so, a white bird dove fell out with a magical flute. Actually, it did look like magic but she was scared on how it got into her room, first the letter, now the flute and the dove.

She was damn scared. She sighed.

She was alarmed when she heard the dove speak, she was dumbfounded.

"Hello Little Princess "

Christabel was almost scared to reply. " Hello Dovie". She managed to say.

"Someone Loves You"

"I know but it's my boyfriend". She said quietly.

Dovie smiled then it turned into a little grin. " Humans"

She became more scared.

"Who are you? Who wrote that letter? How can you talk?" She became paranoid asking many questions and Dovie became nauseated listening to her. 

" Bye for now" it said as it vanished.

"Wait, don't leave" she said as she sighed but it was certainly a relief for her, she was totally scared. She went to the kitchen to prepare food, she actually made pancakes.