Their Second Anniversary

30 November 2018

Shivaay woke up first at the serene beauty sleeping under his arms. His wife, the love of his life, sleeping peacefully, so protected from the chaotic world.

It was their second anniversary. Yaas! It has been already 2 years down. He couldn't believe that time had just flown like a thunder. He looked at her face, her hand near his heart, snuggling still closer, her breaths fanning his neck, she looked like a cute little bundle of happiness. Of course! She is his bundle of happiness.

He was busy admiring her ethereal beauty. He couldn't help but place a tender kiss on her hairline. How could a woman be this much soft yet strong from inside?, he wondered.

She opened her eyes, looking at her happiness! And slowly sat up. He didn't say anything neither pulled her to him. But she resumed her position back. He could only smile at her antics. What else could he do!

"Shivaay", she called him.

"Hmm", was all that she got.

Both of them know very well that it was their anniversary. Their two years of togetherness❤

But words fall short when they think of their life & rewind what all they had gone through.

Both didn't utter even a single word. How could they? They don't need the help of words to express what they feel for each other. So is their love! Sab se alag❤

Morning went regularly with the daily routine. Of course, they got wishes from their family. Still, they didn't wish each other. That's why they are 'Sab se alag'.

Before moving out for his work, Shivaay asked her, "What do u want to have for today Annika? I mean do u have any plan or...?"

"Nothing Shivaay. I thought we will have the day spent with the family. How can the happiness be complete without them all", she expressed.

"Sure", he said, for he know how much she valued their family. And left for his work.

And the time kept moving.

It was around 5pm. Shivaay came back from the office.

The family was chit chatting & laughing. He saw her sitting among them. He called Annika secretly through his eyes. For they don't need words!

Once she entered their room, Shivaay asked her to get ready & told her that he has something for her.

But Annika was Annika! She never agreed with him at one go. Then how could this escape the list?

"No Shivaay! I don't need anything. I am not coming with you anywhere also. As I already told you, we are going to be with the family the entire day & that's it. No more discussions", she replied.

"Oh hello! I didn't ask you to come with me anywhere. I just asked you to get ready. And moreover who told you that we are going out, haan?"

"If we aren't going out, then why should I get ready? What is the need for it? No I am not going to do anything", she blurted & sat on the bed.

"Will you at least for once hear me & do what I tell you to do? No! Always you have to fight with me for every small thing", he ventured out.

"Excuse me! It's not me, it's actually you who don't hear my words. You fight with me always. And at the end, you blame me. Wah!! yehi toh karte aarho aap", she made face.

"Now what's your problem haan? I just asked you to get ready but you.....you r just impossible Annika"

"You know what! Let me just cancel all the surprises. I was mad to think & plan for the surprise. You go & enjoy with the family", he threw out his tie in frustration.