Chapter 1

Verna's pov

There comes a time in life when you question yourself if who you are, is really who you are or there is another life where everything is better and sunny but there isn't.That's where l was, all teared up and broken without repair,desperate for affection and honesty, in need of true pure love but who was l kidding to hope of such madness.They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger but honestly what doesn't kill you will bury you alive.

I had loved him with all my heart and gave him all a girl could offer, were had l gone wrong to deserve such torment.l guess l wasn't pretty enough, my skin wasn't smooth enough or l was not skinny enough, l don't know but he left me just like that as if nothing had ever happened.

Then out of the blue one special snowy morning in its earliest hours a few seconds after l had opened my coffee shop a man walked in through my wooden doors looking like a god coming from a snowy haven, l just stared in trance has he took my breath away with every step he took closer to me.He asked for some coffe and from that day on it became routine for him to come and for me to be there by that time, from those early drinks grew early feelings and from those feelings came love for this man l knew nothing about thats why it took me no seconds to say yes when he asked me out.

He came into my life as mister perfect, with those killer looks and that crippling body of his,Dean was a great workaholic with time for his lover, a caring and gentle guy ,he didnt drink or smoke, funny well organized man what could ever go wrong with such a clean sheet.I remember going out with my friends boasting about my relationship and how blessed l was to have him after so many sleepless nights after Leo had dissapeared without saying goodbye.

It all took another turn when Becky showed up in those slutty black high heels.

Hey hey guys l know you came to read the story not my stupid typing lol but please leave a comment and like if you want the next chapter 😘😘😘

Who do you think Becky is?
Why did Leo leave?
Isn't Dean too perfect?

Read the next chapter to find out😇🐣

The shit is about to get ugly lol😝

Love u my strangers😘😘😘😘