In His Arms

I'm fucking pissed and so I've decided to add to this shit-show.

I nodded and made a beeline for the backdoor, waving quickly to Jaime as I rushed through the kitchen to reach the stairs. I prayed silently that Ricky was keeping Vanessa distracted. I didn’t think it took too much work, if he had any alcohol left in his house.

I let my nose guide me down the hall to the guest room I had slept in the night before, pausing to let my body give a good shudder before I pushed through the door.

Chris was sat up on the bed, his back propped up against the headboard as he scribbled something into the notebook propped in his lap. I immediately stopped breathing, shutting the door as I drank in his raw form with greedy eyes.

Something about seeing the dominant wolf in such a mundane situation was alluring.

He cracked half of a smile and shut his notebook, placing it on the bedside table and gesturing me to him with his arms. “Come here, little mate.”

The amount of self control it took for me to keep myself from crawling straight into his arms and melting into his chest like a good little bitch was almost unbearable. I’d let him win once today already, and pretending to be Carmen sounded a little fun, so I took a single step forward and caught hs hungry gaze with mine.

I slid the jacket I was wearing off of my shoulders and tossed it onto the floor carelessly, never once breaking our eye contact.

The growl that penetrated the silence made me grin. I felt a little more in control.

I stalked towards the waiting Alpha with my wicked grin plastered on my face, squealing and throwing my arms around his neck when he reached out and wrapped his hands around my waist. He pulled me into his lap so that my legs straddled his waist, his teeth nipping softly at the skin exposed by the plunging neckline of the loose crop top.

“Don’t think you can get away with those little tricks, baby.” My strength gave out as his tongue ran up the side of my neck, my body falling into his firm chest like melting butter. “Mike and Ryan may like it when their mates play the dominant, but not me.”

His hands circled around my waist, squeezing tightly. “I like to have control, Selene. Complete control.” His lps ghosted up over my neck before coming to claim their place on mine. “Vanessa and I are a lot alike, in that respect.”

His last statement surprised me just a little, and I was reminded of why I’d come to him in the first place.

“There are many things that are wrong, in Vanessa’s case, but you should be conscious to her own role in the extravagance.” Before I could express my genuine concern for the health of the she-wolf, Chris put a finger to my lips. “I’m not denying the very true reality of her alcoholism, or her eating disorder, or the trauma of her past. She has many personal demons that she’s come to terms with, but there is where my issues lie. She does not address her problems as problems.”

Something flashed behind those whiskey eyes, and I hugged him tighter. “She owns Mike, make no mistake, and she’s not afraid to pull all sorts of stunts to get him on his knees for her.”

His fingers traced soft patterns over my hips and back as he lost himself in thought.

Out of curiosity, I attempted to link our minds.

“No.” He barked, staring me down until I whimpered in submission, his body swiftly moving so that my back was pinned against the mattress. Chris hovered over me, hands tracing up my body from my hips to play with previously explored flesh. “There are many things I must share with you in order for our mating to be prosperous, little mate, but not those memories.”

He inhaled deeply, his lean body rolling down into mine so that our bodies collided in all of the right places. I moaned, unable to control the primal need that formed in my lower stomach as we grinded on the bed.

A heavy groan passed his lips, the friction between our bodies creating a heat unlike any other. Clothes became suffocating and unbearable as the need for skin to skin contact overwhelmed me.

I squirmed underneath my mate, fingers digging into his chest and back in my attempt to find a position I was satisfied with.

Chris chuckled and dipped his head to kiss around my stomach, lips slowly exploring their way up underneath my shirt, until the garment was tossed to the floor. Instinctively, I arched my back up off of the mattress to press our physical forms closer together. Chris buried his face in my cleavage, sharp teeth tearing through the center clasp of the bra as if it were a piece of meat.

Half naked, our lips clashed as we made out on the bed, Chris’s strong tongue taking over and working my mouth possessively.

He rolled us so that I was straddling his hips, our clothed lower halves rutting against each other feverishly. I was dripping wet, I could feel it, and I knew my mate could smell it. My sore cunt was aching to be abused once more.

The sweatpants Chris was wearing pulled down easily, his hard length springing to attention. I took him in my hand, stroking slowly as his two hands worked to free my ass from the tight leather it had been confined in.

I set the pace, this time, hands firmly placed on his upper chest as I teased his tip with my soaking entrance.

“Don’t tease me, little wolf.” He took my ass cheeks in his hands, kneading them like dough as I slowly sank down onto his girth. I whimpered, the fullness causing my walls to quake and my stomach to clench pleasurably.

The muscles in my legs didn’t want to cooperate, but Chris seemed to have no issue with me collapsing on his chest as he guided me up and down his cock in a slow grind. I kissed along his chest, my love bites blending in amongst the colorful artwork that adorned his pale skin.

Our hips rolled together, his toned stomach flush with mine as our bodies tangled together passionately.

My release felt like a million pounds being lifted from my chest, every ounce of stress unwound and poured out into the sloppy kisses I was giving Chris as I writhed in his arms, my body begging for his own sweet climax.

In the sweaty aftermath of our mating, our bodies remained connected, our hearts beating in synch.

“We have some important matters to discuss, little mate.” Chris whispered his words, a hand caressing my lower back in thought. “I’ve called for Mike and Vanessa, if you would like to get dressed.”

He helped me dismount, but I merely curled into his side with a pout. “Help me?”

His eyes rolled, but he re-dressed me nonetheless. “I’ll have to apologize to Carmen for the bra.” He chuckled, hands squeezing my naked breasts through the thin shirt. I moaned a little and glared at him playfully.

“She makes those things so her mate can tear them off of her in a hurry, there’s nothing to apologize for.” The sound of Vanessa’s voice made me blush, although, a single glance over her ruffled appearance told me that she and Mike hadn’t been innocent when they were alone, either.

Her obsidian gaze was impossibly sharper as she smiled, leading a dazed Mike into the room behind her. My second mate sat down, Vanessa perching her slender frame on his lap with a quick peck to his lips.

“Now, let’s talk politics.”