29

I woke up in Loki's bed to someone poking my cheek. I opened one eye and saw my new daughter sitting beside me on the bed. I yawn and sit up, stretching. I wave my hand, hiding all the case files that lay around me with some of the most gruesome pictures in them. I saw that Allison had been looking only at me to hide her eyes from them. 

"I'm hungry," she says. I smile at her.

"Go to get dressed. I'll order waffles and ice cream," I say. She runs back to my room and I follow after telling JARVIS what to order and where to order from. I walk in to see her trying to find an outfit. I help her find hers before finding mine. 

I smile as we walk downstairs with Allison following behind

A slight change in plans... We are going to be there in a few hours still... but Odin is coming along... so he can meet you and Angel.

Why!?

Well you are two lost princesses

...

I love you.

... 

Say something.

Something.

I hate you.

I love you too, Loki. 

I ignore his trying to talk with me when Laura walks in with Nathaniel, crying. I walk over and take him from her. 

"He's teething. Nothing seems to help," she sighs. I touch his mouth and he stops. "What did you do?" 

"Numbing magic. Use it all the time when I get hurt. I just numbed the pain until it stops," I smile and she hugs me. 

"God, we need you every day!" she says. 

"Well, I'm always a call away, babes," I smile. I kissed Nathan's head before handing him back to his mother. Steve walks upstairs with the food. 

"Came back from a run. Figured I'd bring this up," he says. I take it and sit with Allison. We eat our food while I contact Loki.

Why do I love you?

I don't know?!?!

Like honestly... you are the worst. You killed millions, tried to take over the world, have been married, have 4 kids, and are a liar by nature. So why am I just naturally in love with you and your wonderful cheekbones?

I don't know, but now I'm very worried you are going to leave me for Nat.

She's worse than you. But like... Since we have been together, how many lies have you told?

One.

Really?

I told Narfi that I didn't want his dessert.