2. First met

Ameera's POV:
I was in his arms, caught up like a fish. His eyes were dark blue and fiery. I admired his look from my side. His eyes were brightened as the night stars. And that warm smile he gave to me.

It was difficult to move away from him too. I wanted to say thanks and move on with my work. But no, I liked when he held me carefully. His grip was too tight for me to even turn behind.

I was so excited.

Nobody was around me. I felt so scared. I stammered to say thanks. But he only smiled and let me go.

I ran away to my room and saw myself in my mirror.

Was I that lucky or is it because of my beauty?

Sharmeer Pov:

I was looking at her eyes. I was so lucky at the moment. She smiled to say something. But I only smiled. Because rather than that I always smirk.

I did not want to let go of her, because I didn't know if that chance would come back again.

As she was trying her little effort. I just let her go and she ran away as quickly to her room.

I probably just thought she was nervous of me.
Or maybe she didn't like me.

Ameera's POV :

I changed my dress. And wore my hijab and pinned them up.

I was loafing around my bedroom.
I wanted to keep it neat and clean.

But it was just boring and I went out to the kitchen and mum was there. I wanted to ask mum who is it who came newly to our house.

But I did not want to. And I kept quiet. Drinking my coffee and smiling of what beautiful happened.

Vote & comment
Feel free to ask any questions!
Should I keep on updating?
Pm me anytime:)