3. Saw him again

Ameera's POV:

Now that I fell for him. I wanted to ask mom about him more but something was telling me that I shouldn't.
I was thinking of him, and I sipped my hot coffee.

It was raining. And it all happened in one night. After my flight and after the busy scenery.

I left the kitchen to find him. Something made me push towards him. I wasn't too confident enough for anything too.

It was 9:00 p.m, perhaps he might be sleeping or really busy with his work.

I only knew he would have been a businessman because of his professional looks.

I walked down the corridor and no one was there right in front of me I could see a big window from my toe to the ceiling.

I saw how beautiful the city was. My native town.

"What are you doing in here?! Woman"  sharmeer said, raising his eyebrow.

I gulped. Turned around and saw that creature so beautiful. I'm normally too shy. But I manage to say something atleast...

"Hey um... I'm just bored so I came here"... I said looking down.

I actually forgot that I came in search of him. I was drooling with pleasure.

Are you alright thenI hope you'll see me tomorrow morning at the breakfast table then. I'll sleep late now. Goodnightand he smiled.

"yeah okay"  I smiled and went upstairs. I went to bed happily that night. What a blessed man. A blessed time indeed.

Hey people let me know if you want the updates.vote n comment.
Thanks♥♥♥