My pain is his pleasure

The peace didn't last for long because I was awoken by the man which I still didn't know that name of punching me hard in the gut. I hunched over in pain waiting for him to hit me again but he didn't he just stood there and untied my arms and my legs and told me to stand up, so I did as I was told because I didn't want to be killed. He told me to follow him so I did and he leads me out of the room and down a hall to a bedroom with a washroom in it. He said that I would be staying in there from now on. I was kinda happy because there was a bed and it looked more comfortable than a metal chair. He told me to sit down on the bed and again I did as I was told he walked out of the room and five minutes later he came back with a small plate of disgusting looking food. It was a plate of meat and vegetables that looked like they had come out of a can. But I was so hungry so she would take whatever I could. She had no idea how long I had been there. I could not tell if it was day or night because there were no windows in the basement. It was dark and gloomy. But I had gotten used to it. I got used to a lot of things. I got used to the constant pounding and pain on my head. I got used to my face being raw and red from getting hit and crying. It was a constant thing it never stopped. I was always in pain. But I tried to hide it from him which I later found out his name was Klaus. Even the name was haunting. I got to know more about him just in case if I escaped then I would know what to say to the cops which would never happen because he kept me weak to make sure he could knock me out without hurting himself. Everything was about him. He always found a way to make things about him. But I didn't care because at least when he was talking he wasn't hitting me. I hated him but he told me that he loves me and that he had been watching me cry myself to sleep every day. He said that he took me away from people that don't love me and that he will always love me. I hated it. When he said that. I couldn't take it, it was too hard and I was starting to believe the fact that no one loved me. I hated myself more than I did before. I had to stay strong but I didn't know if it was possible. I just needed to try.

It has been to months since I got here and every day he is hitting me and filling my head with bad thoughts. He started to trust me and he let me go upstairs by myself. It was my escape from him. I did not dare to try to run because I knew that he would be fast than me and when he caught up to me he would kill me. But at this point, I didn't care if he killed me. I wanted him to kill me. I didn't want to be here. It was too hard and I was too weak. I hadn't had a real smile in months and I was miserable. He would always make me smile. They were never real they were all fake but I did it to please him. I did everything to please him. As long as he was happy then I was happy. Well not happy but glad, because if he was happy with me then he wouldn't hit me. I could only speak when he said I could. I could only eat when he allowed me to eat. He would only hit me if I misbehaved. He said that if I used a rude tone with him or talked back that he would hit me because he considered it "misbehaving". So I never spoke unless he spoke to me. And so far it has helped. He doesn't hit me too much. But I mean I don't know what too much is anymore. A good day for me is only getting knocked out once or twice. If I was lucky. Today he hasn't hit me but I can feel it coming. But I was wrong, it was way worse which at the time I didn't know could happen. I thought the worst had come but the worst had yet to come.

I looked over at my bedside table and look at the flashing alarm clock that read "12:02'. I looked back at my book and began to read again when Klaus walked in. I looked at him, put down my book and then sat upright with a pillow covering my chest because that's usually where he hits me. He came into the room and sat at the end of the bed. He looked at me with his delish eyes and said" it's time for you to help me" I thought he meant that it was time for me to help him wash the dishes which was something he makes me do every day. But I was wrong what he wanted help with was much worse. Little did I know that's not what he meant. I started to get up to start to walk into the kitchen to wash the dishes. As I was getting up he punched me in the gut " sit down!" He screamed in the same menacing voice that he always used. I fell backward, clutched my stomach in pain and rolled on the bed to try to lessen the pain. After about a minute or so of rolling around in excruciating pain. Usually, it doesn't hurt this bad but today it hurt so bad. He hit me harder than he has ever before. The only time that was comparable was when I fell asleep too early. He hit me so hard that I had a massive purple and black bruise that covered my whole stomach. Being covered in bruises wasn't uncommon. My whole body had bruises scattered on it. But that didn't stop Klaus from hitting me. When he thought that I was being very bad he would find a sensitive bruise and smack it as hard as he could. He would do that almost every day so it didn't hurt too bad but it still had a little kick to it that would make me jump.

As I started to sit up he looked at me and asked if I was okay. He always did this. He said that he would stop and that he wouldn't hit me but he always ended up doing it again and again. He went and got me an ice pack and sat down on the same spot that he did prior to hitting me. Which was always the worst but he didn't care the more pain the better. My pain was he pleased. He told me that he would tell me his plan in a week or so because I was not ready yet. I was thankful. Very thankful