Prologue

I sat on the top of my roof looking out at the sunset. I sat out here for another four hours until it was about mid-night. As I was about to head back inside I saw a shooting star. I closed my eyes and wished, "I wish I could find at least one person that knows what I'm going through with all the bullying and that I can be myself around. Just a friend, that's it." I stood up and made my way over to my window. Before climbing back it I whispered one last thing to the star," Someone who wont judge me for my scars."

Climbing into my window I went to my closet and got dressed into my cookie monster Pj's. Pulling my sheets to the side I flopped into my king size bed. Curling into a ball I moved the sheets so they rested over me. I already know this wish wont come true.

(Niall's Point Of View)

I sat starring out the window as all the boys slept. When a shooting star past. Closing my eyes I wished. "I wish I could meet someone that knows who it feels to be bullied the way I am, to be told you arn't good enough. Someone I can call a friend," I opened my eyes and got up. As I got to my room I saw Louis light on. Ignoring it I made my way to my room.

Slumping into bed I couldn't help but think. Is this wish even going to come true? I've made it so many times why would it come true now? Pulling the blanket tighter around me, I shut my eyes tight. Don't think about it Niall, it was to come true one of these days.