{7}\ \ \He loves me?/ / /{7}

I stand outside of Tweeks door shocked. . . those kids are mine?! He loves me?! I was such an asshole! Thinking he cheated on me. . .nice one Tucker!- Whos last name do they have. . . I walk back to my house to see Thomas sitting on the couch, he smiles. 'Hey, baby.' I jump a bit at the word "baby" I go to say something only to be cut off by his ticks.

I sit down next to him and say. 'Hey.' He asks. 'Did you get the -FUCK!- food?' I shake my head. 'Got caught up. . .sorry.' He nods. 'It's fine -COCK-.' I sigh. 'You know Tweek had kids?' He asks flicking through the channels. 'Your -FUCK CUNT- your ex?' I nod as Thomas shrugs. 'Thought, he was gay.'

I nod. 'He is. . .he somehow has kids. . .and they're mine.' Thomas looks at me confused. 'How -COCK TITTIES SHIT- do -FUCK- know?' I answer. 'I was being a jackass to him and I went to apologise to him but I heard him talk to this girl about how he loves me and how the kids are mine. . .'

Thomas looks at me and asks seriously. 'Do you love him?' I smile. 'You didn't have a tick.' He says getting annoyed. 'Answer the fucking question.' I say taken back. 'What?' He asks angrily. 'Do you love him?!' I shake my head. 'N-no!' Thomas grabs my collar pinning me to my coach. 'Craig Tucker -FUCK- don't lie to me.' I say under pressure. 'Ok! Maybe I still have some feelings for him! But he was my first everything! I dated him for 5 years! Of course, I have some feelings for him!'

Thomas gets off me. 'Go fuck Tweek.' Did. . .did he just break up with me?! What the fuck is with guys breaking up with me. . .

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!