Round 2..?

Letting out a shaken breath, you switch your gaze up to the man standing on the ground next to the bed. You study him, his clean and handsome yet mystique face. His dark eyes are still covered by his shaggy brown hair, you long to see him but say nothing.
You look back to your own body, somewhat covered by the white sheet he had previously thrown over your weak body. You feel aches all through your body, a dull pulsing pain.
"Ah.. it.. h-hurts.." You whisper, the man snapping back to reality and staring at you for a moment.
"Sore?" He asks teasingly with a slight chuckle, making you turn your head away in embarrassment. You hesitantly nod, pressing your legs together as his erotic attitude is something of a turn on.
Suddenly, he lifts your body from the bed, his arms gently around your (petite/or thick/ or anything) body.
You blush heavily, whimpering as he stares down at you with lust in his eyes.
It feels like only a moment before you are gently lowered into a steaming, oddly clean bath tub. You look around at the room. Just like the bedroom, it's dark around besides a single lamp in the corner of the room, letting you see the bathtub and about a foots proximity around it.
You shutter as the warm water surrounds your skin, a pleasant and saddle burn of its heat.
Once you look back at the man, though, he is gone. You mumble something quietly, furrowing your brows as you scan the room for him.
Suddenly, you feel someone step into the bathtub with you, making you flinch. Looking up at him, your eyes meet his barren body, his large and hard on member completely visible. You blush deeply and turn your head away, but you're restricted as he grips a handful of your hair, pulling your head back and towards his cock.
"You should know what to do.." He growls, lustful. And then you...

~To be continued~

LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 900 READS! EEE! -Lee