Kihyun (Yoo Kihyun)

Kihyun was fairly popular at school. He had a lot of friends, had amazing grades, and was popular among some girls. He was also dating one of the most attractive guys in Highschool. Kris Wu. Their relationship looked picture perfect. Cuddles during lunch, sharing food, and making out near the lockers. But only Kihyun knew the side of him others didn't. Every day brought a new insult when he did something wrong. Today was no different. Kihyun and his best friends (Hyungwon, Minhyuk, and Wonho) were drinking coffee and tea at Monbebe Cafe. Kihyun put his phone on silent so he can focus on Minhyuk's story about some new crush. Bad idea. Kihyun checked the time on his phone and saw that he had 13 missed calls from Kris. 'Shit!' He instantly felt sick to his stomach. He said goodbye and started running to Kris's house.

He knocked on the door with sweat dripping from his forehead and panting. Kris swung the door open glaring at the smol boy. He grabbed him by the collar throwing him into the house slamming the door. "Why didn't you answer your fucking phone?!" Kihyun backed slowly away from him trying to put some distance between the two. "I-im so sorry baby i put my phone on silent for class. I must of forgot." Kris yanked Kihyun closer making him yelp. "Where were you? You're supposed to be here at 6:00! It's 7:30!" The pink haired male was squirming to get out of Kris's grip, but it was useless. "i-i was..." Kihyun's stuttering had always annoyed Kris. "You were with those bitches weren't you? I told you a thousand times to come straight here after school! You're such a stupid brat!" He slaps Kihyun knocking him to the floor, leaving a bruise from the ring he was wearing. Kris never hits Kihyun. This was the first and Kihyun has never been more terrified."Just fucking go home. I don't want to look at you anymore." He heads upstairs leaving Kihyun a crying mess on the floor. He wiped his tears with his sleeves, gathered his books which were all over the floor, and ran home.

Kihyun shared an apartment with Wonho. Wonho was like a big brother to him. Always protecting him and giving him advice. He was the only one of Kihyun's friends who knew about his abusive relationship. He only allowed him to keep seeing Kris because he said he would hurt Kihyun if he didn't. Kihyun unlocked and opened the door. He sat his books and bag on the coffee table. Wonho was sitting on the couch scrolling through something on his laptop. Kihyun covered his bruised cheek and attempted to speed walk past him to the bathroom to cover his new mark. "Hey Kihyunnie!" He froze and turned to look at the smiling sack of muscles sitting on the couch. "You okay?" Wonho pointed to the hand he had placed on his marked cheek. "I'm fine hyung. I just smeared my makeup." He put on a fake smile to cover his lie. "Oh ok. Here lemme get it." He moved his hand, despites the shorter males protest, and gasped seeing the now purple and blue bruise. Kihyun looked down at the floor. Wonho grabbed Kihyun shoulders making him look up. "What did that bastard do to you?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: Annyeong!! This is my first Monsta X Fanfic! *screams in Monbebe* I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3 i try to update as much as possible but i have finals coming up so no promises. BTW i used Kris because he has a dominant tough look to which i was looking for. Much love beautiful Monbebes <3