Log 2: Mutti? Vatti? mama? Papi?

Maximum's POV

After a few hours, the chaos in the kids' room calmed down. Everyone did what they wanted. Katya was not as crying as much anymore and was eating some Russian snacks. Millicent and Maiyu were death staring each other you could literally see the lightning between them. Azul and Rojo were playing with the Venices. Sofia and Ven were arguing about tofu and beef.

I glance at the clock and sigh a few more hours until the meeting is over I thought. I laid my head down on the table and slept.

~In dream~

I wake up in a cave it was damp. I get up soaked and hearing whispers I looked around and I saw I was standing in foot deep water. "what the......" I mumbled turning, the sight of Azul walking up to get a female hand. I couldn't see clearly but I saw black hair and red eyes. I had an eriee feeling. Then studdently a crap ton of voices echoed though out the cave.

"Hermano!!"

"Friend ~"

" It's useless...."

"NO I AM NOT YOU!"

"Aw did the mutt get caged up. better not have pissed in my room again."

"ZHAT VAS ONE TIME."

"what."

"friend ~ come now! I'll always be here for you..."

"Come now....Hermano I'll bring us home..."

"Starshine!!!!! STARSHINE"

"I'LL SAVE EVERYONE"

then a sickly roar echoes though the cave. I look for Azul and the female were gone. These voices kept coming and talking getting louder and louder. I cover my ears I see familiar blonde hair and I hear the person shouting my human name and something else, I remove my hand.

"VAKE UP. SCARLETT VAKE UP!!" he shouts

"Zag-" I say but I was cut off.

~Real world~

My eyes snapped open and sweat dropped from my nightmare. I looked around in a panic the others stopped what they were doing. "Cuz you OK?" She asks I shake my head and look Azul's direction. A flash to the dream and female I shaked my head. "I'll be ok...." I say giving them resuring looks.

~few hours later

"Katya! Isn't this unawesome meeting done?" I ask looking towards the Russian-Chinese teen. "Da, it should, Aru..." She says waiting. "Cugino..? Is everything ok?" asks Foirenza looking up at Azul. "Ah! Si prima!" Says Azul holding the 3 yr old's small hand. "hopefully..." I hear him whisper, I look down "Milli, Rojo with me." I say. The two look up "I'm sorry vhat." says Millicent looking at me. "Millicent Aila Williams-Beilschmidt. Come on." I say.

I hear her mumble something and I giggle a bit. Rojo gives Celia to Ven "If she's hurt or crying I. Will. Hurt. you." He says. Ven rolls her eyes "Alright...." She says, "We'll be back. Stay here" I said leaving the room with Rojo and Millicent.

~When they make it to the adult meeting room~

We listened quietly though the door and heard arguing, fighting, amused laughter, and annoyed grunts. Then we silently opened the door and saw the chaos of the 1p and 2p meeting. We stepped in and Rojo brought out his phone and began recording. We looked at him "Que!? Good black mail!" He says, me and Millicent face palm.

"OI. TOFU IS BETTER THAN ANIMAL MEAT"

"IN YOUR DREAMS!!! MCDONALD'S IS DA BEST"

"My my Jasie! Quit being so harsh. How about a cupcake?"

"Oh shut it you bloody git. No one take his cupcakes. Take my scones"

"MON DIEU NON! I REFUSE TO EAT THAT!!"

"Non. HEY NON. NOT THE F*CKEN BOWS. OLIVER."

"Franny~ SWEAR JAR~"

"Keseses birdie! Maybe an awesome pancake double date vith zhe kids after zhis unawesome meeting!!!!!"

"Gilbo it's up to James and Klaus. It would be nice though"

"James."

"What Klaus."

"Pancakes."

".....fine......you are lucky I love you. Ey Mattie. Pancake family date."

"LOVI/TIAGO CUDDLES!!!"

"F*CK NO."

"Aww por favor/per favore???"

"NO MEANS NO BASTARDO!!"

The kids sweat drop I look to them and Rojo sighs "Do I have to?" He asks. Millicent death stares him. "FASHION ALERT!! CALL 911 NOW!" he shouts. That caused his mama to scream "IT'S MIO 1P AND TIEGO RIGHT!?" he shouts. Stantiago groans "Rojo. I thought I said use that when it's an emergency." He says putting his face in his hands.

Rojo's POV

I laugh nervously then mumbled "I will gladly take mi freedom." I mumbled. Guess papi heard that, "I'm sorry I couldn't hear that." He growled out. Mama must have heard that "Tiago no." he says trying to calm him down. papi took a glance at mama and turned from me. Mama gave me a calming smile. I nodded and went up to him "mama? Wasn't this meeting done four hours ago??" I asked looking towards him.

He looks down " bambino mi dispiace (Italian: sorry, baby) it's going to take longer then thought." he says, petting my head. " esta bien mamá (Spanish: It's okay mom) we'll wait" I said, looking to the Maximums. They got the message and gave their parents hugs and waited for me outside. I kissed mama's forehead and looked to my Papi who just awkwardly petted mi head. I leave to join the Maximums outside the adults' meeting room and began walking back to the Kids' area.

About halfway on the way back we heard screams. My eyes behind my sunglasses widen it was coming from the adult meeting room. "Maximum. Get to the kids me and Milli will check it out." I said, she nods and runs back to the kid area. Me and Milli run to the adult meeting room when we got there the door was locked. We heard curses, mumers, screams, and grunts. We pounded on the door "PAPI!! MAMA! TIO!!! YOU OK!?" I yelled though the door. "VATTI!!! MUTTI! UNKELS! ANYONE ONE OPEN THE DOOR." shouts Milli.

We kept pounding and all we heard was screaming and yelling. Then it stopped then footsteps then a battle axe into the door. We screamed, and then someone came behind Maiyu. "Maiyu lo-" I got cut off as darkness consumed I hear them all screaming and thuds. Then darkness consumed us all.

"ROJ-"

"Shut it."

Maximum: WELL THEN.

Millicent: So much for zhe calming day huh?

Maximum: Yup.

Millicent: Next time on Ohana!

Maximum: We are in a cave! Wait. The same cave I dreamt of!

Millicent: Vhat?

Maximum: Uhhhhhh, Azul seems to be in the lead next time! And seem worried about something!

Millicent: VAIT. VHAT.

Maximum: SEE YA ALL NEXT TIME! remember! Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.

Millicent: VAIT. MAXIMUM!!!! GET BACK OVER HERE!!!