Flowers from him

y/n p.o.v
* knock knock knock*
i opened the door and saw a man holding white roses (picture above)

"y/n l/n?" said the man.

i took the flowers from the man.

"thanks" i said closing the door with my foot. i placed the flowers on the counter and took the note off.

it said 'Good luck in your new job.jake paul

i put the note on the counter and grabbed the flowers and walked over to the trash can. i opened the trash can and was about to throw the flowers away. then i put the flowers on the counter by the sink. i rolled my eyes and walked away. and walked to work.

*skip to work*

i was talking with my friend, hanna when i was my boss chance walk up to me with two cups of coffee.

"goodmorning Mr sutton" i said

"please its chance. tae right weak,black?" he said handing me a cup of tae

" i'm pretty sure i'm supposed to get this for you,thank you chance " i said looking at chance as he walked in to his office.

*skip to when you get home*

i unlocked my apartment door and looking around. i closed the door and put my stuff on the counter.

*skip to when you watch the vid from tessa and her boyfriend*

"this place is amazing. its all coral and turtles and booze. oh! you should be here. why aren't you here?" tessa said "and tell jake to take a day off for once would ya? all right bye, y/n." said tessa's boyfriend "bye" tessa yelled to the camera. i pused the video put my hands on my face and sighed.

*a few days later*

"so how is the new job?" my mom asked on the phone. "it's good. my boss has new ways on supmissions" i said as i washed the dishes "well thats existing. have you heard from jake?" said my mom. "ugh yeah. he sent my flowers. to wish me luck" i said looking at the rotting flowers.

"sweetheart, are you ever going to tell me what happened between you two?" i heard my mom say on the other line and i stared to pick off the rotten petels

"fundamental differences, i guess. it wasn't going to last" i said throwing away the petels.

*skip to the end of work*

i stared packing up some of my stuff.
when chance came up to me.

"those for me?" i asked putting my back over my shoulder

*okay guys so that is it for this one. l'll try to post tomorrow. its everyday bro ✌