1

I'm Rose. I'm 18 and I'm in high school. Well, today is the first day of school, and everyone hates school. I hate school too. But 5 best friends make school better so I don't have to worry about a single thing since they're there. I get up from bed and shower. After that, I put on a black crop top and ripped jeans. Just then, I received a message from the group chat me and my best friends have. It's called "h0ly m0ly guacam0Le". Daniel chose that name for some reason.

h0ly m0ly guacam0le

Daniel: ROSEEEE!! WAKE UP ALREADYY

I'm already up, Daniel Seavey.

Zach: she used the full name on ya bro

Shut up Zachary Dean Herron

Daniel: Atleast she didn't use the middle name too bro. Anyways, you're pretty early today, Rose.

I know I am. No need reminding.

Jonah: Can you just come out? We're waiting outside!

Wait what?

Jack: JONAH YOU RUINED THE SUPRISEE

Zach: WHAT THE HELL JONAHHHH

Corbyn: Sucks to be you Jonah.

Daniel: Awhhh it was SUPPOSED to be a suprise!!

Zach: Jack, Corbyn and Daniel are literally hitting Jonah in the car right now

Haha. I was surprised.

Daniel: really?!

Of course

Jonah: just faster, dummy!

Alright, alright, jeez

I walk out of my house and I see Jonah sitting at the front porch. I snuck behind him.

"JONAH!", I shout behind him.

"Woah, hey dummy. You scared me", he looks at me with a scared look.

"Stop calling me that", I shot back at him.

"Well I love calling you that. It's either 'dummy' or 'jackass'", he shots again.

"Ugh, I hate you Jonah", I shot him a disgusted look.

"I hate you too dummy", he shots me with the same expression. I roll my eyes at him and I walk to the car.

"Hey, Rose!", Daniel says, waving to me.

"Literally the best way ever to start the first day of school", I say to Daniel.

"I know", he replies.

"Thanks guys", I say as I open the back car door and see that there's no place for one more room.

"There's no room left for me to sit", I whined, making annoying sounds.

"Sit on Jonah's lap", Zach replies.

"Yeah", Daniel agrees.

"WHAT?!", me and Jonah say.

"Sit on his lap or you walk to school bro", Corbyn shots.

"I'd rather do tha- AHH", Jonah picks me up and puts me on his lap, making me lose what I was supposed to say.