4

It was lunch time. I immediately run to our usual lunch table and meet the boys and Christina.

"Guys..", I say, but I was too worried and im panicking.

"Jonah I heard a girl was sent to the nurse's office from your homeroom because she passed out. Wait.... Where's Rose?", Zach says.

"She's the girl. She passed out, and this is all my fault. This is my doing.", I say.

"Can we meet her?", Daniel asks, worried.

"I... Im not so sure.", I reply.

"I don't care, I wanna meet her. I wanna meet Rose.", Jack says.

"Me too", Corbyn says.

"We all do.", We say together, having sympathy for Rose.

[Rose's POV]
I wake up in the nurse's office, on the bed.

"Rose. You already wake up?", A voice asks. She sounds like Ms Lea.

"Y.. yeah,I'm up. What happened?", I ask.

"You passed out, I've checked you and you do have stomach ache. Haven't you ate anything this morning?"

"No, I didn't eat."

"Oh. You better fill yourself with food after this. Oh, and you had a panic attack, Rose. You should've told me"

"I.. I didn't know."

"Its fine. You can go eat something since it's lunch break. But make sure to not stress yourself okay? I've talked to Ms Eva and she said that you won't get detention because you're sick and you need to rest."

"Thank you, Ms Lea.", I say, then I stood up and I leave for the cafeteria.

I see the boys and Christina at our usual table, heads down while eating their food. I walk to the table, having a seat between Daniel and Zach.

"Hey, I'm back.", I say.

"Leave us alone, whoever you are", Zach says.

"Ooh, okay. Sorry Baby sweet hearts.", I say.

That makes Zach look up, because I'm the only one that calls him Baby sweethearts for a nickname.

"Rose! Oh my God I'm so happy to see you", he says.

"Says the kid who told me to leave", I say as I hug him.

"We missed you, Rose.", Daniel says.

"'We' including Jonah or excluding Jonah? I'm positive that it's excluding, right? Someone prove that I'm right.", I say. Half of me are broken because of no I wouldn't want to sit with that horrible girl.

"I'm pretty sure its-", Daniel was cut off.

"Excluding. Yeah.", Jonah says.

"You made half of me break. You're making it more hurt. What else will you do to hurt me,Jonah? Bang me with a lorry? Throw me over a bridge?", I say, tears flooding my eyes.

Daniel scooches over and hugs me while my tears stream down like a river. He keeps whispering, "it's fine, Rose" "don't cry Rose" and things like that.

[Jonah's POV]
Daniel hugs Rose as she cries a river. He whispers things to her. I feel so wrong. Guilt. Why would I even accept that fucking dare when I know it would hurt her?

[Rose's POV]
I wipe my tears off my face. "Thanks, Dani.", I say.

I kiss his cheek, causing him to blush a lil. I went closer to him and whisper in his ears.

"I know you like Bryana so I wouldn't kiss your lips.", I whisper. He blushes even more.

I let out a little laugh seeing his expression.

"Keep laughing often girl. Don't let Jonah get in your way", Christina says.

"Thanks babe", I say.

"She's my babe!", Corbyn jokes.

"I love seeing you laugh. Baby sweethearts.", Jack says.

"Umm Baby sweethearts is Zach and nobody can call him that except me Jackyboi"

"Kk Rose", he replies.