rapped and beated

Alex POV
  BEEP BEEP BEEP ughh stupied alarm shutup i went back to sleep but as soon as i put my head on the.pillow my mom yelled  fat bitch wake up. so i got my fat ass up and got ready for school  i put on pandora took  a nice long shower and put on my vinalla scent body wash got out rapped my pink fluffy towel around my fat waiste sigh as i walked to my closet picked out an crop top shirt im to fat too wear it without an.undershirt so i put and black undershirt on skinny jeans some jay's (23) my gold chain and i didnt feel like doing my hair so since it was curly i wore it down with my benie that says BOSS and grabed my iphone 5 put my black and white dimond case on it and made my way down staries. as i walk in the kichen i see my mom  eating so i had tur nerv to ask were my plate my mom said you hungrey your fat self need to go on a diet i didnt even cry this time because they always do this to me WHY ARE YOU BEING SO ME TO ME I CAN NEVER GO  ONE DAY WITHOUT YO - i was cut of by my mom slapping me in my face like some dog on the street i just cryed  my mom said i dont know why your fat self crying your dad gone do worst when u get home . i already new what the deal is so i just got up and walked to school .

  Troy POV
    i woke up took a shower walked to my closet picked out and versace shirt some true religion jeans jay's (23) my gold chain gold rolex watch and put some duke wave stuff and brushed my hair after all tht i grabbed my iphone 5 put my black gold case on and grabbed my keys to my lambo and went to school but on my way i was riding down an alley and seen .
  Alex POV
  as i was walking  down the street witch feels like for years i hear an girl about my age crying and her screams sound like an hand  was stopping her screams so i was about to turn the corner but i seen this dude in an ally on top.of this girl slapping  and he was anout to put his dick in her but i ran and said STOP and pushed  him down and u would not belive who it was my dad .my dad look very young he is only 32 he lightskin 6'4 light brown eyes and he is in shape and as soon as i seen him i stoped he was walking up to me i was backing up until my back hit an wall witch cause me to stop he grabbed a hand full.of my hair and hanked me close to him and wishperd you fat little bitch if u ever do that agian i will murder your pussy for life . i was shaking by now he slapped me and i fell he got on top and wishperd in my ear . since u wanna be super man and get in the way ill just get you because your pussy good  like always and if its not thats your ass . i cryed thats all i could do he was to strong he didnt waste no time he yanked my pants off and looked at me and smiled and said dam bitch your pussy look good it get better ever day i see it . he pulled.his dick out and shoved it in my mouth it was long and thick about 10 inches i was crying he yelled SUCK IT for DADDY SHOVE IT IN YOU ! i didnt do nun i just sat their and cryed he punched me in my face and it hurt so bad and he put his hand on back of my head and pushed it up and down i was about to bit it until my bully TROY came i was happy because someone is saving me he ran up and pushed that nigga off me and started to beat my so called dad  i grabbed my pants and put them on i seen blood so i yelled and said STOP troy looked at me he had tears in his eyes i couldnt belive this he is crying over me he walked up to.me and said alex i love u i really do and im so sorry for all i did to you please for give me .NO TROY THX U FOR SAVING ME BUT I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU CRAZY FUCK NIGGA REMB - i wad cut off by him slapping me and saying bitch fuck you and he ran off to his car .
Troy POV
   its alex and some.dude har his dick.in her mouth alex was crying so as i seen this i was crying becuse i really love her as i was beating this nigga ass alex yelled STOP i looked at her and said sorry and said i love her and asked could she forgive me and she said mean things and i slapped her and said bitch fuck you and i ran off

nuggets this is alot aint it i told yoll this is a good book keep reading love yoll