"Really? Like, really?" I grinned, really?! We hadn't got another dog since Rocky, he died 5 years ago.

"Yes really hahaha" Dad laughed, "What type do you think you'd like?"

"A German shepherd!"

"A PUG!" Melody came rushing in the room, obviously she'd had been eves dropping.

The three of us began looking at different websites for puppies for sale on our own devices, dad on the laptop, Melody on her iPad and me on my phone.

I found this adorable German Shepherd which was only 7 weeks old, but he was in England. Dad said it can only be within a 4 hours journey, poo.

Melody found a pug for sale in Glasgow, it was 2 years old and called Poppy,

"Pft, look at the price", Dad grumbled,

It was £4,000! What?!

"Look here, she's a prize winning show dog, worth loads" Explained dad after reading more information on her. Nevermind then.

After an hour of searching I came across a German shepherd cross Collie. £700. Greenock. Greenock's 5 minutes away! Instantly I showed dad the add and he smiled nodding his head,

"What do you think, Mel?"

She smiled too. I think we've found what were looking for!

Dad set up an email and sent it to the owner, all we do is wait now.

I went for a shower and then got changed into my pyjamas, if was really hot tonight to I put on my shorts and a vest top.

Upstairs, I was in the games room watching a movie with Melody, 'Just Go With It', to be exact. This is one of my favourite films! I've always enjoyed it ever since the first time I saw it. When it finished it was 1:15am, whoops! Dad already went to bed, thinking we were asleep. Ugh, second day of school tomorrow...

"Mel it's past 1, go to bed" I said, leaving the room and going into my own bedroom,

Throwing myself down on on my bed I fell asleep almost instantly.

********

I woke up to a Facebook text from Joshua,

' Are you up?x' he said,

'Am now!!' I replied before getting up from bed and looking at myself in my mirror. Ew!

First thing I did was put on some eyeliner, then mascara. After, I brushed and curled the ends of my hair then put it in the half-up-half down style.

Today I had P.E, so I grabbed some shorts and deodorant and threw them into my bag before I forgot.

After getting dressed into my uniform I squirted on the same perfumes as yesterday and went downstairs to get an apple.

*PING!* Facebook message - Joshua

'Aha sorry if a woke u x'

Seriously, stop giving me x's. Tempting to message him saying that but I don't want to be rude... I replied to him as I was walking out the door to meet Caitlin, told him I was leaving and didn't want to use up all my 3G so i'd see him later.

"Hey Luce" Cait smiled at me

"Guess what! We're getting a puppy" I said, excitedly just remembering the events of yesterday,

"I also saw Ronan and his mates at the beach, he said thanks. Then I saw some horses and turns out they're Kelvins and I got to ride one"

"Woah, really! Cool, I bagsie a cuddle off it! And Ronan..heh..Horseys!" She said, giggling.

We made our way to school and when we arrived Macaulay was there waiting at the gate. Uh oh.. Please don't..Here he comes.

"Lucie? Can a talk tae you?" He said, his strong Glaswegian accent escaping from his lips, Caitlin nudged me and walked off to find Shannon and Regan.

"Uh yeah" I said worryingly, "Are you okay?" I asked I remembering what happened yesterday.

"Am fine! A was wondering, if you, er, wanted tae go ta the movies? Tonight?"

Wow, didn't expect that.

Should I say yes? How don't I know he's the bad guy, after all, Ronan seemed nice.

"Um, sure, if you want to" I blurted out before he handed me a piece of paper with his number,

"Text me, now" He said and walked off.

Awks.