What are You Trying to Imply?

Peter's POV
Ok, I got detention. My very first time in the void.

If I'd known that the void was Principal Morita's office, I'd have been a lot less enthusiastic.

I seriously think detention was created to harass ADHD kids. Sitting around in an empty class, doing nothing, saying nothing, just mutely existing? Its an ADHD kid's WORST. NIGHTMARE. And guess what?

I have ADHD.

I'd just as rather have gone to Tartarus (Ancient Greek Hell). At least stuff happened there.

But 11 minutes into detention (as Karen told me), there was a knock on the door and Morita stood up to get it.

Uninterested, I was playing with the lapels of my jacket, when two people walked in. I heard their footsteps.

"Peter?" I started and turned. It was Mr. Stark, but....it wasn't Mr. Stark.

He was wearing a light brown wig, lipstick and a brown coat and skirt. If I hadn't known it was him, I would have known it was him. It was that bad.

The strangest thing was, he was speaking exactly like Aunt May.

And behind him....Mr. Rogers! But it looked like he hadn't received the invitation to the costume party.

"What have you done, Peter?" Asked Mr. Rogers asked with a face that would have made Satan feel guilty.

Morita sat down. "So you want to excuse Peter from school because...?"

"Well, a relative just expired, you see," explained Mr. Stark. Oh. So its a mission.

"Ah," said Morita. Thank god he was new.

"We're very sorry for any trouble Peter may have caused you, Principal," said Mr. Rogers.

"I'm very sorry, but are you sure...that you're Peter's parents?"

"What are you trying to imply?" Asked Mr. Stark, looking peeved. I closed my eyes. Its all over now.

"I'm very sorry," said Morita hurriedly. "You know, you remind me of someone..." Ah, Morita. Ever ignorant.

"Probably just a hunch," said Mr. Rogers, glaring at Mr. Stark.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
As soon as we were in the car, Mr. Stark ripped off a voice transmitter and turned on me.

"Would you like to tell me anything concerning you and a young lady called MJ?"

Oh yeah!

"She's my girlfriend!" I said happily. "And wait...how'd you know?"

"And shouldn't you have told me?"

"He looked through your locker," added Mr. Rogers. He what?!

"But you told me not to call for irrelevant stuff!"

"You having a girlfriend is not irrelevant!"

"And how'd you even get into my locker?!"

"You thought I wouldn't have a key?" He yelled.

"THIS ISSUE," said Mr. Rogers suddenly, "IS NOT GOING TO BE SPOKEN ABOUT ANY FURTHER!"

We fell silent.

"We're going to get Rhodey now," said Mr. Rogers to break the silence.

"Well," said Mr. Stark, trying to keep patience, "why'd you get detention? You're grounded!"

"You can't ground me! And today a teacher pointed a ruler at me and said, 'at the end of this ruler is an idiot'."

"And then?"

"Well...I asked him which end he was talking about."

Mr. Stark stared at me. "I take it back. You're ungrounded and I'm getting you a present when I next have time."

I admit.
I don't normally update this fast but I couldn't resist. What do you think of Peter dating MJ? This is Spiderman:Homecoming Peter and MJ, btw. Liz and Peter I didn't really like together. Please comment!