Dan bullies you - TRIGGER WARNING

This is a request from Queen Stalker. If you send in requests it may take me a long time to do because im writing chapters for another so please only ask once :P Thanks <3

WARNING!     TRIGGER WARNING. CONTAINS SELF-HARM. 

Everyday it was the same. I came home with blood down my white tops. My school did nothing about it because its me. If it was someone else it would be fine but no. I get called names everyday by everyone who I see. I don't know why! They don't know what they are doing to me, destroying my life and mentally scarring me. I come home everyday,lock myself in my room, get the blade that I hid under my bed along with some tissues and towels. It feels so good. It hurts but It helps me. The past few months has been hell because of this one boy named Dan.

Dan Howell was my living nightmare. As soon as he sees me he runs towards me, everyone around just pretends im invisible. When i shout for help, people just ignore me. One time I was walking home from school when he pushed me over so i was on my back and repeatedly punched me in the face so blood was everywhere. Once he had finished he left me lying there. I thought he had finished but he decided to kick me in the stomach so I could no longer breath.

At least it was Friday, the last day of school. Plus it is now the summer holidays, that means no more seeing Dan. 'Hey Y/N, my friend is staying over tomorrow. You'll love him! He loves Sherlock, Doctor Who, Death Note and pokemon!' My brother Phil shouted from my bedroom door. I slowly opened it. 'Really? He sounds awesome!' 'Yeah! He'll be staying for two weeks whilst mum and dad are on holiday!' He replied. I was so excited. Phil was only two years older than me... Dan was aswell. 'I need to forget about Dan!' I thought.

The next day I heard a knock on the door. 'I'll get it!' I shouted to Phil as I raced down the stairs. I opened the door and saw someone, someone I thought I wouldn't see for a few weeks. It was Dan.

Phil didn't know that I got bullied and I wasn't planning on telling him either. 'Hi um, is Phil there?' Dan asked. 'Yeah.. wait you're not Phils friend whos staying for 2 weeks are you?' I asked as tears escaped from my eyes. 'Yeah... listen i'm sorry for what I've done to you for the past few months. I really am sorry Y/N.' He said quietly so Phil couldn't hear. 'PHIL YOUR FRIENDS HERE!' I shouted. A few moments later I heard Phil running down the stairs. 'Hey Dan, this is Y/N my sister, Y/N this is Dan.' Phil said excitedly. 'Um hey.' I nodded and ran back to bed. Why is this happening? How has this happened? Did he really mean he was sorry? No of course not, he's just saying that so I don't tell Phil.

'Y/N i'm going shopping! I'll be back in about an hour, need anything?' Phil shouted to me. 'Um no I'm fine thanks!' I called back down. 'Y/N is it okay if Dan stays in aswell so you can get to know eachother better?' He asked. 'Yeah its fine!'  I gulped. Phil slammed the door and walked to the shops. 'Y/N?' Dan shouted. 'Yes? I'm in my room' I could hear the door open. 'Listen Dan, please don't hurt me. To be honest I was hoping to not see you again....' I trailed off. 'Y/N... The only reason I hurt you was because I loved you, I tried to get rid of my feelings for you by hurting you. I know I've been an idiot for the past few months but I can't fight back my feelings...' He said with his gorgeous British voice. He sat down next to me on my bed. 'Really Dan? Do you mean it?' I questioned him. 'Yes Y/N i am in love with you and-' I cut him off with a quick kiss. 'I love you too! Please don't tell Phil about this.' I said quickly. 'I won't do you want to make a video with me for youtube? My name is Danisnotonfire.' 'Sure... but you are on fire...' I winked. Our smiles spread across our faces.

He turned the camera on. 'Hello Internet...' He trailed on. 'Today I'm here with my  bestfriends sister, Y/N!' I jumped in front of the screen and done a very enthusiastic 'HEY!' 'wow Y/N how loud was that? You've made me go deaf.' He kissed your cheek. 'Cut that out when we've finished making the video.' I said panicking. We finished making the video and Dan connected his camera to his apple mac. 'What's this?' He said as he picked up a blade off the floor in my bedroom. 'Oh umm...' I looked down at the floor as tears started to flow down my cheeks. ''Sorry Dan, I was getting bullied and i couldnt cope and-' He embraced me in his arms with tears in his eyes as he starred at my wrists. 'Oh Y/N, I'm sorry..' 'Its okay.' you said with a fake smile on your face.

I heard someone at the door. 'Hello?' It was Phil. Dan quickly let go of me, we wiped away our tears and ran to him. 'So what have you been up to?' Phil asked. 'We were just ermm.. talking about Sherlock.' Dan said quickly. 'oh thats good. Im just going to go one the computer for a minute.' Phil said as he ran upstairs. 'DAN THE VIDEO!' I said to him panicking. 'Shoot! What are we going to do?' Dan asked. 'PHIL! ME AND DAN ARE GOING TO GET SOME BREAD FROM THE SHOP. WE'LL BE BACK IN THE MINUTE!' I shouted. 'OKAY THERE IS SOME MONEY ON THE TABLE.' He shouted back down. ' 'KAY THANKS' I said as we ran outside. I really started to panic now. 'Maybe we should just tell him?' Dan said. 'I don't know how he will react  though... I'll text him.'

NEW MESSAGE To: Phil

Hey it's Y/N, umm me and Dan have something to tell you.....

NEW MESSAGE from: Phil

I have seen the video, I am really dissapointed in you Y/N. I will deal with you and Dan when you get back.... 

'Dan.... I'm scared. Phil said he's going to deal with us when we get back home...' I said as tears filled my eyes. 'It's okay, we'll stick up for eachother no matter what. If you get kicked out, I'll be with you.' He rested his forehead against mine. 'And if you get kicked out, I'm coming with you.' I kissed him slowly and closed my eyes. We started walking home. 'We forgot the bread..' he said with shock. 'Its fine i'll say they had none left.' Dan winked at me and I winked back. 

We cautiously knocked knowing that we were in trouble. As Phil opened the door he looked red with rage. 'Listen phil im sorry... i just can't help who i fall in love with.' I tried to explain. 'YOU SHOULDN'T BE FALLING IN LOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND!' Phil angrily shouted, 'Well I asked her..' Dan mumbled quietly. The arguing went on for hours. Phil walked into the lounge (living room) whilst me and Dan went to my room.

        So I hoped you liked it! Thanks to QueenStalker for requesting it. Anyway I might carry this on? If I do what do you think should happen next? Comment now! 

Hannah Out!