Chapter 2 :P

Sorry it's short!

After sitting in silence for about 10 minutes, we both started to hear Phils footsteps walking up the stairs. 'Hey Y/N, can i come in please.' I turned to face Dan and he nodded. 'Um yeah..' I said quietly. The door slowly opened and Phil sat on my bed, next to Dan and I. 'Listen... I'm sorry for before I think I over reacted a bit. You know, because she's my little sister and all...' He trailed off staring at Dan. We both sat there looking at Phil. 'Yeah i'm gonna leave you two alone now.' After he left the room Dan got out his camera and tripod. 'Since we didn't upload the last video, how about we make another one... but about... us?' Dan asked. 'Sure!'

'Hello internet, today I am joined with the one and only Y/N!'  I jumped infront of the camera and ended up pushing Dan off the bed. 'Oh im so sorry!' I said trying not to laugh. He climbs back onto the bed. 'its fine, anyway this is... my girlfriend... Y/N'  We chatted about random stuff throughout the whole video. When the video ended, Dan didn't want to edit it so he uploaded it straight away. He connected his camera to his apple mac. It only took 30mins to upload, it normally takes hours! 

After about an hour of it being uploaded Dan started scrolling through the comments 'oh no..' Dan mumbled. 'Whats wrong?' I sat down beside him. I stared at the comments in horror, 'DanielleG: Ugh Dan you deserve better shes just a worthless waste of space. What do you see in her? She's just an ugly freak who has nothing to do with her life.'  Dan clicked on the replies to the comment 'SophieB; Ugh yeah i agree' 'Sprinkleofyou: Shes only dating Dan because hes adored by everyone and she wants him all to herself!' Water started flowing down my cheeks. He wrapped his arms around me and I buried my head in his chest. 'Ignore them Y/N. They're just jealous. Don't worry I'll make 'em stop. After a few videos we make together they'll find out how much of an amazing person you are.' I looked up at him and gave him a soft kiss. 

'Its 1AM Dan and I'm really tired. I'll go to my room now. Goodnight!' As I went to walk out I felt his hand grab my arm. 'Y/N please stay the night..' 'I think I'll have to ask Phil first before he kills both of us!' I giggled. I knocked on Phils door and walked in. 'Philip is it okay if I stay in Dans room tonight?' 'Yup as long as you don't do anything stupid.' He winked. I walked out the room laughing. 'Yes Daniel Howell I can stay the night.' We both climbed into bed and I fell asleep right away. 

In the morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I looked at the phone and checked the time. '10AM woah this is early for Dan!' I thought to myself. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw Dan and Phil filming a video for youtube. 'Goodbye!' They said in synchronization. 'Ahh I see sleeping beauty has awoken?' Phil said as Dan quietly laughed. 'Isn't this early for you two dweebs?' I asked. 'Yeah but we made you some pancakes.. not ordinary pancakes, Freaking Delia Smith pancakes!' Dan said in a deep tone. Before I could speak some pancake got shoved into my mouth. 'That tastes so good!.... Are you sure you made these?' I asked.  They nodded with full mouths. I was so full! After breakfast we sat down in the lounge (living room) and watched endless series of adventure time. I was having so much fun, I almost forgot about the comments! 

Thats it for today folks! Hope you enjoyed it. It's short but oh well, I think you can live for a few days :P 

Hannah Out!