Code 16

ʜᴀɴ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ

"jisung will you please sit and calm down? My head hurts from watching you" I stopped walking back and fort to face minho. I watched as he rubbed his temples slowly.

"hyunjin hasn't reply to any of my messages yet! He's also not answering my calls! He's suppose to be here an hour ago how am I suppose to calm down?!" I sat beside minho and ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

"jisung, hyunjin is a grown up man, he can take care of himself" minho said in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"he's like a baby hyung! What if he's in trouble? He can't even kill a mosquito for fuck's sake!" I protested. Minho sighed and decided not to fight back.

"felix said he'll visit us the other day but he didn't come I wonde–" my eyes widened and cutted minho off right away.

"right! Felix! Im going to call him" I grabbed my phone at the table and immediately dialed felix's number.

It didn't take a while before felix finally answered the call. [hey what's up jisung?]

"felix! thank God you answered! Is hyunjin still there?" I heard him snorted.

[no. He left early. He said he'll already go back to your apartment why?] that's when I started to panic again. Minho noticed and put a hand on my shoulder.

"a-are you sure?"

[yeah. Is there a problem jisung? You sound worried] I can tell that he's confuse right now and it's obvious at the way he sounds.

"felix he's not here. He's not answering my calls nor my messages and I'm getting frustrated. He's not usually like this. Ugh I don't know what to do" I sighed heavily and bit my lip. Minho look at me worriedly.

[what..? Okay just calm down jisung. I'll try to call him just hang on for a bit aright?] I nodded and muttered a faint 'okay'.  Felix ended the call and I sighed again.

"sung just calm down will you?" minho said and offered me a glass of water which he probably get while I'm talking to felix. I shook my head and he put the glass down.

"I don't even know what I did wrong. We're okay this morning so I don't get why he refuse to answer my calls and messages" I'm close to tearing up so minho pulled me into a hug.

"awee sung it's gonna be okay" he rubbed my back soothingly and I calmed down a bit.

Minutes later my phone started ringing. I quickly pulled away from minho and my face lit up hoping it was hyunjin who finally decided to call back.

But my smile faded when I saw that it was just felix. "hey fe?"

[I know where he is] with that, I felt my hope builds up again.

I hugged myself as the cold air hit me again. I cursed at myself for not bringing a jacket with me knowing it was a cold weather today.

I raised my fist ready to knock at the door in front of me. I heard foosteps coming closer and closer towards the door.

"yes how can I help y–" hyunjin's smile immediately faded when he saw me. His eyes red and puffy which I can tell probably from crying. Why? His hair a mess and he looks like carrying a weight on his shoulder.

Regardless of the sight in front of me, I smiled. "hyunjin" I stepped closer so I can engulf him in a hug and tell him how much I missed him even if it's just hours. But before I can even do that, he shuts the door close.

I took a step backward, shocked at what he just did. I came back to my senses again and knock at the door furiously.

"hyunjin open the door!! What's wrong?! Talk to me!" I yelled and I don't care if the people passing by will give me a weird look. I need to talk with hyunjin.

"just go away!!" he shouted back. I shook my head repeatedly and continued hitting the door.

"no! Just please talk to me and tell me what I did wrong hyunjin!"

"I don't want to talk with you! Why didn't you just told me that you still love minho?! I don't need your pity jisung!" I stopped hitting the door and tried to process what he had just said.

What?

"what are you talking about? I love you hyunjin and I don't pity you! Please believe me! If you would just talk to me please..."  I hang my forehead down at the door and sighed.

"No... I heard it all! You don't need to lie!"

What is he talking about?

Then it hits me.

"jisung do you... do you still love me?"

"I do......"

Oh no. He must've not heard the next words that I said. He didn't hear the whole thing that I said!

"hyunjin!!" I shouted again, eager to get him to talk to me.

"JUST GO!!!" my eyes widened when hyunjin shouted back. He never shouted at me like that.

"a-alright.. I-i'll just go, Im sorry..."  I sighed again, defeated. I sat down at the ground. I hugged my knees tightly when the cold air hit me again.

"hyunjin, baby p-please I love you...just please l-listen to me..." I whispered at myself and shivered. I leaned at the door and felt a tear rolling down on my cheeks.

"p-please..."  I shut my eyes close as I felt the thin air against my skin once again.

Maybe we just aint meant to be something.