Okay

Carlos woke me up with a big ass kiss on the lips. I look over and see Chris an Alex staring at us.
Dylan- *Whispers* Let's make this awkward.
Carlos *Whispers* Okay hoe!
Carlos winked at them and then I grabbed him turned him around on the bed and started to kiss him. Oof if that didn't feel weird. The shit we do to make shit weird.
He deepened the kiss and I look over and see Chris and Alex still staring. Oh my God, do they like what they see? So then I turn back to Carlos.
Dylan- *Whispers* This shit ain't working!
Carlos- *Whispers *I know Dylly what the fuck are we going to do!
But then I did something I proceeded to take off his shirt, I throw it on Chris, but he quickly took it off. Oh my fucking God why are they staring. Ok well, then I started acting like I was grinding on Carlos.
Chris and Alex- DAYUMMMM!
Me and Carlos turned over and started laughing I hugged Carlos wiped my lips. Because that shit was nasty and hugged Chris and Alex. I still had a big ass smile on my face!
Dylan - Sorry Carlos but ion fuck with you on that level to ever do that. Plus you to young for me.
Alex- How old are you?
Dylan- 19 lil kids!
Alex- you act like your not a year older than me and Chris.
Chris- CHRIS AND I YOU ASSHAT!
Dylan- Chillout!
Carlos- So I can't shoot my shot baby girl!
Carlos said this in a fake sad voice.
Dylan- Do you want a kiss to make you feel better!
Carlos- Actually I do right here!
He pointed to his lips.  I quickly shrugged my shoulders and said no.
Chris and Alex- can I get one.
I pecked Alex's cheek and kissed Chris's forehead. The fuck they thought I was gone kiss them on the lips. Carlos looked "sad" so I went over to him and kissed him on the lips. Ughh! I wiped my lips got my light make up done got my white crop top, Christopher's hoodie that I thought was cute as fuck that was blue, my black joggers and my black and blue AF1s. I slayed my edges and did a cute ass bun! Walked out and laid down by Carlos. to be real with you Carlos is so adorable! Like a puppy! Alex went back to sleep, I must strike no mercy!
Carlos- Hey baby girl!
Dylan- Hey daddyyy!
GNJDFJJSGJSDG I can't this friendships my life!
Dylan- *Whispers* Imma prank Alex really quick.
Carlos- *Whispers* Okay baby girl.
He winked at me and I giggled quietly. Alex who was still sleeping turned around on his back. Making it easy for me to get on him. I got on top of him and kissed his cheek. I was laughing with Carlos quietly. I then laid down on him. Me and Carlos died quietly then I got to it Carlos was recording us so I went and kissed Alex on the lips. Me and Carlos will stay evil. He woke up and surprised me by grabbing my face and kissing me.
Dylan- OH MY FUCKING GOD, ALEX!
Alex- what? You kissed me!
HSJHEYSKKSYE! We just kissed bitch my wig!
Dylan- I know but damn it wasn't funny!
Me and Carlos sat down and laughed about what happened while Chris just woke up.
Chris- we've been in here two days we need to go out!
He just killed my vibe.
Dylan- we were just Laughing at Alex over here and you stopped us on some dumb shit!
I was pissed he stopped our laughing session.
Chris- what's so funny!
Dylan and Carlos- ASK ALEX!
Obviously, we started dying an Alex was pissed off. But ion give a fuck! Ooohhhh I'm a badass I know.
Alex- Ask Carlos for the video!
Dylan- I had to do it!
Carlos- Your usually a light sleeper! And Dylan's fat as fuck!
Chris- Carlos show it to me! I wanna laugh too!
Carlos showed him the video and I was laughing again we died but Alex was mad.
Alex- I'M LEAVING BYE!
Dylan- What's wrong with him! CRCRCR!
Alex- Nothings wrong with me!
I should probably talk to him, right?
Dylan- Imma talk to him.
Alex was just a couple doors down! I'm to slow for this! I ran up to Alex and jumped on his back! He surprisingly caught me.
Dylan- I'm sorry Alex come back!
Alex- No, thank you!
Dylan- I'll do anything!
Alex- Anything!
Dylan- yes mother fucker!
Alex- Kiss me for real this time.
GAHAJGZGSJAHSM! Wait what the hell! Ok, I guess I mean the only friend I've done this with is Carlos when we first met and clicked!
Dylan- Okayyyy, WAIT WHAT!
Alex- KISS ME FOR REAL THIS TIME!
Oh my god, I can't!
Ok, whatever I don't care it's a friendly kiss. hehehehehe!
Dylan- Ok...
I grabbed Alex's face and kissed his cheek and ran! I ran faster than I ran with Carlos's Phone. I forgot to mention I got Alex's phone. I got into the hotel room and locked it. Shit, I messed up my bun!
Dylan- Carly and Chrissy! Don't let Alex in at all costs!
Chris- Why!
I just showed them Alex's phone and we laughed at how dramatic I was being.
Dylan- He's dumb he doesn't have a password!
I mean he's mostly around Carlos how doesn't he have a password!
Dylan - Ok let's get on his tik tok!
We got on his Tik Tok and did a quick one and mentioned ourselves.
Dylan - we can let him in now but Chris stay! and Carlos thinking what I'm thinking!
Carlos - you're a hoe, but yeah!
Chris - eeeww no thanks.
Dylan - no you asshat! You need to lay down and I'm going to get my makeup really quick and do a fake Hickey! So Carlos wait for a second! I went and got concealer some foundation and blush! I put them on, Christopher's neck. Oh my god, I did so well! I quickly got on top of Chris and acted like I was sucking the fuck out of his neck. Carlos let Alex in and Alex was in complete shock.
Alex- DAYUMMMM YOU KISSED TWO OF US AND IS GIVING HICKIES TO ANOTHER HOE!
Okay, I like didn't see that coming at all, which made me die laughing. Me, Carlos, and Chris were laughing a little bit too hard!
Alex- What's so funny?
Carlos- Chris's neck has two hickeys!
Dylan- Oopsie poopsies!
Okay if Alex's reaction to that wasn't the funniest thing ever. I got my make up wipes so I could wipe the "Hickies" off.
Dylan- Stop moving Christopher I need to fix my lipstick and my bun so stop being difficult!
Chris - why your lipstick!
hehehehehe long story!
Dylan- Look at Hamid's Cheek!
I'm really pissed off at Christopher he keeps moving!
Chris - oh... That's how you got his phone, Respect!
Ugh, Christopher is getting on my fucking nerves!
Dylan- Oh my God! Ashton's calling me bye, Carlos get the makeup off Chris.
Dylan- Hai Ash!
Ashton- Hi Hoe! How are you and CARLOS!
Oh my God, he has no idea!
Dylan - nothing best friend stuff we do. Ok Bye, call you later!
Oh my, we need to go!
Dylan- Ok I'm going to touch up my makeup and if Chris still has that Hickey I'm leaving without you!
Chris - It's off!
I fixed my makeup re-did my bun slayed my edges! and looked bomb as hell.
Dylan- Okay leggo! Wait Alex!
Alex- Why! I'm trying to get shotgun!

A/N: 1,280 words bitch!