THE DARE BY CarrieFrasure

"I dare elsa to break up with jack,slap him,then kiss him and walk off like nothing happened"

Deicy: wow! good dare! me like! well better show els! Elsa:hey hiccup! Hiccup:*tired and bored* yes! *elsa punches hiccup* Hiccup: *with no more guts* I quit you win els! Elsa:whatever! Hiccup: I just don't get you. Fury: Hey pretty lady! Elsa: Ew girls with butts like mine don't talk to boys with faces like yours! *elsa gets out of the living room and goes to her room*

Deicy: Hey guys have the two of you seen elsa? Fury: oh that chick yeah she left! Deicy: oh ok! *mutters* I wonder if you were hiccup or not!  Fury: Hey!!  Heard that! * deicy gets close to fury's face till they are really close* Hiccup: looks like this girl wants to kiss him!! Deicy: *sarcastic* sure! *gets away and stands up and stays frozen* Hiccup: what are you going to do! Deicy: This! * fastly turns around and punches fury in the face!* Fury: oww! Deicy: Sorry and bye better go talk with els! *walks till she is at Elsa's door and knocks!* Elsa: who's there! Deicy: Your butt! Elsa: Your butt who! Deicy: Your butt I have a dare! Elsa: did we really just play that knock knock joke! Deicy: uh yeah! kinda! now open the dare is for you! and I think merida can help! *elsa opens the door deicy gets in her room* Deicy: can I go get merida? Elsa: really you just got inside my room! and yes! *deicy gets out and comes back with merida and merida has a iPod with her* Deicy: now take this kissing picture of flynn and punzie and cut off flynn and now go to this kissing picture of elsa and jack and cut off jack and now take jack and punzie and put them together like if they kissed! Merida: and done! Elsa: now give me that *snatches the iPod from merida* Merida: watch it it's new! Elsa: *hides the iPod under her pillow* there now get out I have to go get jack! (A/N she already read the dare) Elsa: JACK!! I need to talk to you! Hiccup: Wow wow wow hold your horses! Fury: hey there grumpy lady! Deicy: I heard that fury!! and I could punch you again!! Fury: I need to talk with her! bye! Hiccup: whats the problem! Elsa: I'm looking for jack ok! Hiccup: oh ok well his in the kitchen! I need to see all whats happening with fury and the author! bye els! Elsa: bye hicc! I need to come up with a nickname for fury! oh well! *goes to kitchen* Jack: hey there snowflake! Elsa: jack I need to talk to you alone! Jack: sure snowflake! Elsa: please my room! *they went to Elsa's room and elsa took out the iPod* Elsa: Jack explain this! *shows him the iPod made up photo of him and punzie fake kissing!* Jack: e-elsa that never happened! Elsa: you just don't love me * cries fake tears* You know what we are over! *elsa slaps him,kisses him and walks off like nothing happened*

~~~~~~~1 week later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack: I don't believe you! Elsa: oh my gosh it was a dare!! Fury: hey! elsa! finally know everyone's name now for showtime! *kisses elsa while elsa is trying to make him stop!* Elsa: simowe hilp! * fury finally lets her go and elsa runs to her room and so does jack and fury!*

Hiccup: that was a surprise but now ask and dare away!

_________________________________________________

Wow! another chapter! well I'll update soon!

~Author!