PROM RUINED!!?? ...... OR NOT!?

MELANEY'S POV

I WAS WITH KARSTEN AND WE WERE DANCING AND THENCAME THE VOTES FOR THE QUEEN AND KING OF TONIGHT AND FOR EVER SHALL THEY BE!!

"AHEM!" SAID our principal of magic high!! (i made up a school and this school is about people with powers!!) then silence came!

"today you get to vote for who is the queen and king for the night and forever shall they be!" then three young girls came and gave everyone a piece of paper that had a bunch of names boys on the left  and girls on the right!

---------  ----- meantime---- ------

FURY: fury is bored!!!

HICCUP: now i remember something the girl melaney thought i had the hiccups!!

MERIDA: ha! what a dumb lass! she is so stupid! ha!

JACK: she almost hit me with punzie's frying pan! and how on earth did the frying pan come to life!

PUNZIE: i don't know! wait! PASCAL!!!

PASCAL: *comes running and then jumps to punzie's hand! Turns purple and passes out*

Punzie: PASCAL!!

-------------------------------------

LILY'S POV

I chose melaney and karsten! Nearly because i don't get the thing of being queen! Oh man! Principal!!

"ok! now the time of the kin..." then he gets interrupted of someone who knows who whispering something in his ear! "oh ok well it seems the there will be two queens and two kings!" everyone except me clapped. "first the queen of fire!" everyone seemed curious cause a bunch of girls had fire powers. "is" now we wait. "MELANEY LOPEZ!!!" he said as melaney stood up and went to the stage! "Now the king of fire!" again curious!!! "is.." oh here it comes! "KARSTEN BUTLER!!!"  karsten and melaney sitting in a tree...i should stop! "Now the queen of ICE" good i don't....wait i have ice powers because i was born with every single power that has ever.... now i'm interrupted "LILY MARTINEZ!!!" WHAT!! I had to walk up and boys started to whistle! I wish i could punch their faces! "now for the king of ICE!" OH no it better not be sam (you'll find out later in the story who he is) or maybe drew!! (later in the story) no! ugh i don't know! "BRIAN LOPEZ!!!" what!!!! then he walked up the stage! "now sera!" ooh my friend sera lee! "here is the crown of fire!" said our principal! he used his telekenisis and then sera used her telekenisis! and she put on top of melaney's head at least it doesn't burn her! Then sera came with the crown of ice for me! Then she put it on top of my head! FINALLY she got the fire and the ice and fire on karsten and ice on brian!!! Then this girl i think her name is maria she came running and then she gave us a sign to look up! of course we did and we saw red paint come down and i saw him!!!! SAM GLEATON!!! I hate him he hates me! I was going to run when some one and that some one the twins! YAY!!! (GIRL TWINS LIZBETH AND ELIZABETH FIND OUT LATER!) They ran as fast as they could and stopped right in front of me and used the lighting powers and electrocuted sam! yes! All i did was twirl and stopped and now i have a black dress that reaches my knees with a pink ribbon, my hair was in a pony tail!! it was tied with a pink bow on top! WELL!!!!!!!!! "lily how have you been!!" asked lizbeth. "liz i think we should run bye!" "BYE!" I yelled  before they left!Then I left! As i was walking  and I was outside i heard footsteps! "hey lily!" yelled............SAM! "what do you want now sam to kill me!" "no!" "then why do you always bully me at school!" "because..." "why! what did i ever do to you!" i yelled! "LISTEN!!!!!!!" he yelled. "what!" "I bullied you because you left me alone in 3rd! We were friends and all then you moved!" "how is the stankin' chizz my fault!" "you left me and you promised me you weren't!" "well look i'm sorry i broke the promise! it still doesn't mean you can bully me!!" "look at this!" he said as he pulled out a foto of me and him at the hospital!! Tears started to form! Then they came and I fell to the floor and cried! I felt arms around me it was sam! I hugged him too!

___________________________

find out what happens next!! Maybe a bit of POV's!!