Part6

No ones POV*

"...ochako's Engaged!!"Mrs.ochako said happily "I'll let you guys talk about that,good night girls." Mrs.ochako said walking up stairs and closing her bedroom door.Mitsuki just stood there in the hallway "URA your engaged?! Explanation now!"she said grabbing ochako and pulling her to her bedroom.Mitsuki sat in a chair facing Uraraka who was sitting in her bed,Mitsuki had a leg over a other and her check was resting on her palm. "I'm waiting......". Uraraka explained everything,how bakugou and her are engaged,and about how he didn't care about the kiss. As soon as she talked about how the kiss she started crying "oh....Ura my poor baby.."mitzuki Said hugging Uraraka.The whole night they talked and watched half of the movie "The titanic" (yes they wanned to watch a depressing movie,mostly Uraraka)They both cried in the movie. "JACK don't let go!!!!!"They cried.Then they fell asleep.Mitsuki sleep in the floor and Uraraka in her bed.

Bakugou's POV*

Why did I fucking say that?!Of course that kiss meant something,her lips were so soft.What the fuck is wrong with me,I can't fall in love,I can only focus on becoming number one and not taking care of my fucking Wife.Ill have to talk to pink checks about this,oh this is driving me crazy!!!!!!! Fuck it!!! I was fucking waking to the classroom when I say pink checks talking to...to deku!!!! That fucking nerd!!She is my fucking wife!!Wait she's my wife.Haha that means I can do what ever the fuck I want.The two of them were talking in the back,I walked there,casually.They both looked at we with confusion and fear.I like that from deku,but I didn't like it from pink checks. "K-k-Kachan!"the nerd Said. Pink checks didn't even make eye contact,what the fuck?! I smirked and grabbed pink checks waist "b-bakugo?"she said blushing.Yes fucking deku look she is my woman. "Listen The fuck up!Pink checks is my bitch!!!!!Who ever dares touch or hurt will die!!!"Everyone got scared but,then they started asking fucking questions and We had to answer.Fuck!

Ochako's POV*

OMG! Bakugo just told the whole class I was his!!!Im so happy and blushing,everyone is asking questions and congratulating.I don't feel heart broken no more I'm happy.I smiled and answer very ones question,I could also feel my heart beat so fast.I looked at bakugou he was right next to me and we were surrounded by the whole class.I looked over to Mitsuki and she was whispering to kirirshima about something.They are up to something!ugh.