Part10

No ones POV*

Mitsuki woke up in kirishimas arms.She loves him,his hair,his personality,and his smile.When she found out yesterday that she was pregnant with his baby.She was very happy,she knew that he would be a great father and husband.They were only 16,but that didn't matter to them.She smiled he was still false asleep his so cute! she thought.She kisses his lips softly.He didn't move he was still asleep.Actually he woke up but wanned to see what Mitsuki would do.She kisses him again,he didn't move.She sigh and moved closer to him so they were only one inch away from each other.She kissed him again only with passion.He opens his eyes and kissed her back.He liked her bottom lip asking for entrence,Mitsuki didn't allow to see his reaction because she always allows him to explore her mouth.So instead of grabbing her waist he went inside her shirt and squished her boob she moaned.While she opened her mouth he slipped his tongue in her mouth.She moaned and pressed her self closer to him.He then parted lips to get air he moved to her neck,he kissed and bite on her neck making hickys.He found her sweet spot that made her moan loud.He smirked and kept on kissing down until he got to her beast.She was wearing a big white shirt with only underwear on.That meant she had no bra on.He smirked at himself and he was about to taker her shirt of when they heard a knock on the door.They both sigh and laughed.Mitsuki gave him a kiss and they both stood up.Mitsuki headed down stairs and opened the door.There stood ochako with bakugo an they were wearing beach stuff. "Ura!!What up?" "Hey!i was wondering if you guys would like to go to the beach with us?".Bakugou just growled.He did not agree to this only because he didn't want guys drooling on uraraka. "Omg yeaaaaaass I better enjoy this body,while I can!"Mitsuki posed. "Yeah right..."uraraka said hitting her arm "Kay come in we will back".Uararka and bakugou went inside and sat in the living room.Sebastian came and uraraka started snuggling  with him.Then bakugou growled again. "Aww look Sebastian mr grumpy is grumpy again huh?"She said talking to Sebastian.Bakugo got irrateded so he jumped on top of uraraka "k-Katsuki?" Uararaka Said.He only smirked and gave her a kiss.Uraraka grabbed his neck to push him down.He gave her hickeys in her neck.She tried not to moan but some escaped  her mouth.They didnt notice that they were being watched.Mitsuki was recording everything and kirishima was holding in his laughter. "Are you love birds done making out?!"Mitsuki Said.Bakugo quickly got off uraraka and said "SHUT The fuck up BITCH!!!!!"he yelled. "Bakugo their is no need to be rude man chill...." "What the fuck did you say shitty hair?!" "Kiri meant that I have everything in here......." she said holding up her phone. "AGG you little bitch come The fuck here!!!"he said with an explosion.Uraraka grabbed bakugou's hand and said "it's okay Katsuki come on let's get going."bakugou only growled,still glaring at Mitsuki.She just waved and smirked. "Okay come on let's go."Said Mitsuki. "Yeah um How are we going to get there?" Said kirishima. "Easy I'll drive!"Said Mitsuki,raising her hand in the sky. "HUH?!" They all said "wait Mitsuki you can drive?!"uraraka said. "Yeah...Yeah...trust me I got you!"she assured.

In the car~

"Okay guys let's go!"Mitsuki said in te driver sit,while kirishima was in the shotgun sit.uraraka and bakugou sat on the back. "Okay let's go!"she turned in the car and back out.(if your wondering were they got the car Well it's actually bakugou dads car) She then crashed or gave a little bump to the car behind her "WHAT the fuck bitch this is my old mans fucking car!!!!"Yelled bakugo "chill bakugo!"Mitsuki Said.The whole way there she was going full speed "Mitsuki slow down!!!"Said ochako holding on to the belt. "Yeah bitch were going to fucking crash!!!!" "Mitsuki your pregnant remember?The baby!"Said kirishima holding on to her stomach.Then they finally got to their destination.