Scenting

Words: 1951

     Recently you got yourself a hybrid. More specifically a dog hybrid. When you first went to the shelter, your eyes instantly landed on his jet black ears and long, fluffy tail.
     At the begining the boy was very shy and scared that you might hurt him. In the shelter they told you that his previous owner used to abuse and humiliate him. When you went home with boy you reassured him, that you aren't going to beat him, and that you two are equal in this flat.
     Slowly the hybrid was getting more comfortable with you, but he was still scared to initiate any skinship with you, but you knew that he loved when you were stroking his ears.

     Jimin is living with you for about 4 months, he has his own room in which he has a comfortable bed, a big  wardrobe and a fluffy, grey carpet on the floor. Though he has his own room he prefers to sleep with you on your bed.

     The boy is now very affectionate with you, he is always by your side whenever and wherever you are. You don't mind him being clingy, honestly you like it when he cuddle with you all the time.
     You don't know when it happened but you started to have feelings for Jimin. To you it was wrong having feeling for your hybrid, someone could think that you are only using him for your own pleausure.
     You noticed that he started licking your cheek and nuzzling your neck. You thought it's a little werid, so you asked your friend who is a hybrid specialist, his name is Taehyung. He said that Jimin is scenting you. You didn't know what that means, but Tae explained to you, that the dog hybrids do that when they want other hybrids to know that you are theirs.
     You were a little shocked when he told you that. You had no clue why Jimin would want others to smell his scent on you. You didn't want to ask Tae again so you searched some things in the internet. You foud out that hybrids do that when they have feelings for someone, it doesn't matter if it's a human or the other hybrid. You didn't know if it's true, but you decided to keep a little distance between Jimin and you.

     Now it's a week from your decision. Today you two went to the park for a short walk. Jimin was walking beside you glancing at you from time to time, you also saw that he was frowning a little. Suddenly you bumped into someone and fell down. The person you bumped was a tall, handsome man with purple hair. Jimin was trying to pull you up but he was late. The man was already holding your arms pulling you up. When you stood up, you looked at the man embarrassed, he only smiled at you and took your hand kissing it lightly.
-I'm Namjoon. What's your name beautiful?- he winked at you. You  could feel your cheeks heating up.
-I'm Y/N...- you said frustrated. You saw Jimin clenching his fists.
-Maybe we could go somewhere without this mutt? What do you think baby girl?- you wanted to take a step back from him, but Namjoon put his arm aroud your waist and started to walk away. Suddenly Jimin growled making Namjoon look at him with wide eyes.
-What? Is doggy getting jealous?- said the tall man with a smirk playing on his lips. You started to get nervous about this situation. You wanted Namjoon to go away and back off. You could see Jimin clenching his jaw and his deadly glare. In no time your hybrid jumped on Namjoon making him fall on the ground. Jimin straddled the man and grabbed him by his collar and looked at him with his piercing dark eyes.
-Don't you ever dare to touch her or talk to her. She is mine. Understand?- Jimin said while getting up form the ground.You were shocked, you didn't know what actually happened.
     Your hybrid was now standing in front of you with worry in his eyes.
-Is everything alright, Y/N?- the boy asked you while stroking your cheek with one hand and with other on your waist.
-Ye-yeah...- you answered dumbfounded.
-Jimin, can we go home?- you just wanted to go home and forget about that Namjoon guy.
-Of course, come on- abruptly Jimin grasped your hand and started walking towards your flat.

     The way home was quiet. You didn't want to talk about the incident in park. You just wanted to go home and rest with your hybrid. The boy was lightly stroking his thumb the back of your hand.
     When you two reached the flat you pulled out your keys and opened the door for the two of you. Only seconds after you closed the door Jimin tackled you in a hug.
-What's gotten into you?- you asked chuckling lightly. Jimin didn't answer your question, he only tightened his arms around you.
-Jimin?- you didn't know what's going on right now. You could feel Jimin's hot breaths on your neck. Suddenly he spoke up.
-Y/N... Why don't you see it? Why don't you see that I want you all to myself...- you didn't believe your ears. You just couldn't believe in what he was saying.
-I know you were reading about scenting. You know what it means. Stop pretending that you don't know anything- he stopped talking and looked at you.
-J-jimin... I-i don't know what to say...- you said stuttering.
-Just tell me one thing. Why were you avoiding me all this time?- he asked me with frown on his face. In his eyes you could see anger and frustration.
-I thought that you only did this because we were cuddling, not because you wanted to scent me...- you replied in a quiet voice.
-Then you thought wrong. I want you all to myself. I just love you so much that you can't imagine it.
-I love you too- you were shocked by your sudden answer.
-R-really?! You really love me?!- the hybrid asked, his ears standing straight from the excitement.
-Yes, Ji- the boy interrupted you with a sweet, loving kiss. You immediately responsed to the kiss with wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you. Jimin was holding you thightly by your waist. You pulled away from the kiss to take a breath.
     The boy pressed his forehead to yours breathing heavily. He was looking into your eyes with so much love and lust.

     You two were looking into each others eyes, not talking, just looking. Jimin put his head in the crook of your neck and closed his eyes inhaling your scent. You suddenly felt light kisses begin pressed to your neck and collarbone, and hands wandering under your shirt.
     Jimin started nipping at your skin with his teeth, licking the spot after. You let out heavy breaths, pulling lightly at his hair. The boy put his hands behind your thighs hoisting you up. You hooked your legs around his hips. In this position you could feel how aroused Jimin was. You kissed him hungrily, holding him by his cheeks. You started trailing kisses from his lips to his neck. In no time you found his sweet spot. The hybrid was groping your ass while letting out shaky moans. You could feel yourself getting wet just by hearing his moans.

     Suddenly you felt him slapping your ass, making you pull away from his neck, gasping for air.
-Easy, baby. We have all night before us- said Jimin smirking at you. The boy carried you to your bedroom and lied you down on the bed. He was kneeling in front of you, looking at your body with adoration visible in his eyes. Jimin hovered above you kissing you lightly on the lips. Your hands started to play with the hem of his shirt casuing him take it off. You couldn't take your eyes off of Jimin's upper body.
     Your hands instatnly went to his chest sliding down to his v line. Jimin took off your shirt and your bra making you a little insecure. He saw that your cheeks went red and your hands were covering you up. The boy pulled your hands away while pecking your lips.
-You are so gorgeous, baby...- he whispered into your ear.
     Jimin started sucking on your nipple and moulding your other breast with his hand. The hybrid trailed kisses down your chest to the hem od your pants. He looked up to you silently asking you for the permission. You nodded your head lightly. Jimin instantly pulled your pants down leaving you with only your panties on. The boy began kissing your thighs leaving purple bruises on them. He slowly pulled your panties down looking into your eyes.

     His lips were swollen from kissing, cheeks red with the excitement. He hovered above your pussy, breathing hot air on it making you shudder. You tangled your fingers in his hair pressing him lightly to your body. Jimin noticed it and begin licking and kissing your clit delicately. After few minutes he starts sucking on your clit harshly making you moan uncontrollably. Jimin trailed down to your opening and started tongue fucking you, while his fingers play with your clit making circles on it. You were a moaning mess beneath him.
     When Jimin pulled away, you quickly sat up and pushed him down on the bed. You straddled him and put your hands on his chest. You started kissing down his chest to the edge of his pants. Jimin unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers leaving him bare. You hovered over his crotch and grabbed his penis stroking it slowly. You licked his tip and the underside of him. Jimin was moaning your name, while gripping your hair tightly. You were sucking his dick, swirling your tongue around him. Suddenly Jimin pulled you by your hair casuing you to stop.
     The boy sat up and kissed you passionately and bit you lightly on your lip making you open your mouth. He used his chance and slipped his tongue past your lips.
-I can't wait any longer baby, I just want you wrapped around me- said Jimin laying you down on the soft mattress. He pecked your lips before he positioned himself, lining his dick with your pussy.
     Jimin slowly pushed himself into you whimpering quietly. He was thrusting at the low pace, waiting for you to get used to his size. When you were comfortable enough you pulled him closer.
-H-harder Jimin...- you whispered into his ear making him shiver. He obeyed you without a word. The boy was hitting your sweet spot each time he went in. In no time you were screaming his name, scraping down his back and pulling at his hair hard. Jimin was kissing your neck making hickeys here and there. Soon Jimin and you were trembling from the pleasure. His thrusts started getting messy and sloppy.

     Your fingers were buried in his jet black hair while you were screaming his name from intense orgasm. Jimin was gripping your hips hard, probably leaving bruises. He spilled himself into you, before collapsing on the bed beside you.
     The boy circled his arms around your waist, holding you tightly to his rock hard chest, hiding his face in your neck. You could feel his fluffy tail wrapping around your thigh tickling it lightly.
-I love so much...- he whispered softly into your skin casuing you to smile.
-I love you too, Jiminie- you said before kissing him on the cheek.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hi guys. It's my first time writing something like this + in english (it's not my first language). I'm sorry for any mistakes in this one shot. Hope you enjoyed it. Let me know in the comments if you liked it ❤