March 10, 2014

Dear my babycakes/princess/boo/babe/squishy/etc...,

Helllllooooo there! How are you on this fiiine day? (Whenever you're reading this.) I hope I get to give this to you in person because I'm never sending it to you. Ever. You have to get it in person. Today was so weird for me and I'm really tired from all my homework so this will probably be short but whatever. The others will be longer. It's March 10, 2014 and it's 5:01PM and I'm starving and I need food in my body before I pass out.

I don't even know what to write because I'm really boring and shit and this is the first letting so I should make it more exciting but I'm stupid so.

Hey, Floe?

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?

Why are you friends with me? Gosh, I'm weird. But I'm so lucky you love me because I don't know what I would do without my squishy. J I was so sad when we fought and I had a panic attack because I was just so upset and I didn't realize that was why I was panicking until we made up and I suddenly calmed down completely. See what you do to me, you little shit?

JK, I love you so much.

Ummmm...I wish we could cuddle right now because I'm slowly falling asleep as I type this and my eyes are closing and I want cuddles but all I have is my teddy and oh this is a run on sentence but I really don't care because who cares about grammar it's not like I want to be an author or anything - oh wait.

Okay, I'll go now and I'll write you tomorrow sugar cookie J

Adrianna <3