Chpater Eleven: Hot Tub Truth Or Dare

Yesterday was...
Wow.

I paced in my bedroom, running my hands through my hair. He actually kissed me. I mean, not that I didn't want him to. I really wanted it. It was amazing. Exceeding all of my expectations.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as I remembered it for about the hundredth time.

When we finally broke off for air, we stared into each other's eyes, lightly panting. He studied my face, then pulled away, rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

"I-I hope that was okay. I didn't over step my boundaries, did I?" He asked. I smiled lightly, placing a hand onto his arm.

"Damien, I wanted it. It was amazing. I..." I chewed on my lip, the words getting lost in my throat.

"Really?" He smiled, turning back to me, and gently caressing my cheek. "You don't know how long I've been dying to do that." His thumb ran across my bottom lip. My eyes looked away, chewing on my lip slightly

"Don't be nervous."

"I can't help it." I sighed. He only shook his head, and smiled. "Let's get back to the others before they wonder where we went."

We haven't talked about it again because of other people being around. I sighed, and began getting ready for today's shoot; Hot Tub Truth or Dare. I put on a maroon two piece with a white crocheted design that went up to my neck. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, then left to meet my team at the hot tub. We would film first, then the bro flurries.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Courtney shouted, pulling me to the hot tub and climbing in. I stepped in as well, sitting on one of the seats between her and Olivia. Ian floated around in the middle along with Damein, and Keith sat on the other side of Courtney.

"Everybody ready?" Joe asked. We all nodded, and began the video.

"SMOSH WINTER GAMES!" We all shouted.

"What's up everybody, we are the slashalanches here with Hot Tub-"
"TRUTH OR DARE!" We all shouted once again. Ian stood up from his spot, and looked around at us.

"You love it, you know how it goes. So, let's have..." Ian searches around, and Courtney jumped up.

"I'll go first!"

"Then, Courtney, truth, or dare!" We all asked, and she very enthusiastically shouted Dare.

"Your dare, from smoshfinatic43, give everybody a compliment in under thirty seconds! Go!" Ian said, and Courtney did a weird stammer thing at first.

"Olivia you're amazing and beautiful, and Damien you're really good at voice acting, uh Ian you've done awesome with Smosh!" She panted, looking to the rest of us.

"Keith, you are an amazing singer and dancer, and I've always admired your editing skills, (Y/n)!"

"She did it!" We all clapped, as Keith gave her a quick hug.

"Alright I choose, Keith to go next." Courtney said, and Keith shook his head. "I gotta do truth."

"No we have to ask." Ian groaned, and we all shouted,

"TRUTH OR DARE!"
"Truth!"

"From AnimaticAnne, if you were stranding on an island with everyone from Smosh, who would you eat first?" Damien read off from the computer. Keith thought for a second.

"Wes, he's got more meat on his bones, and is probably 40% candy."

Nodding, some of us laughed and agreed. "Alright then, I choose my man Ian!" Keith said, pointing to Ian.