shot

Jill's POV

I stood at the train station with Kayla next to me. We were on our way to Manhattan, this way no one could fine us.

Kayla seemed a bit unfocussed ever since she and Gabby had that flight. She hasn't talked much or do the things she usually does.

"Babe are you okay" I asked while grabbing hold of her hand.

She shook her head then walked over to where a bunch of people were standing. She stood there for about 7 minutes before walking back over to me.

"Are you okay" I asked once more causing her to give me the look of annoyance.

I turned my back to her and began twisting my fingers trying not to say anything.

She just stood there staring into space making me feel like a nobody.

I turned back around then drop myself on the floor trying to make it look as if it was on accident. I felt the pains in my body as I hit the ground. Kayla didn't notice until I grabbed her leg. She quickly turned around and hurried trying to take me up.

"What is wrong with you" she yelled making tears form into my eyes. I quickly grabbed my bag from her and began leaving the train station when she grabbed me by the hand.

"Look babe I'm sorry okay I'm just going trough a lot in my head right now okay" she spoke while kissing me in front of everyone.

I shook my head then walked down to the train that had just arrived. Kayla waited until everyone was  in the train then she told me to go inside.

I stepped in when suddenly the door closed leaving Kayla standing on the outside. She looked up at me then smiled and place her right hand on the train door.

"I love you baby" she spoke with tears dripping down her cheeks. " I can't leave without making him pay Jill I hope you understand this" she spoke once more as the train began to drive away.

I banged on the door but there was nothing I could do because the train had already left.

I fell to the ground as I watch Kayla walking away she was going after Charles and his gang.

I pulled out my phone out and began calling her but she wouldn't answer so I threw the phone away and  sat down waiting for the train to stop.

I sat in the seat counting  the time as it went by. Soon the train came to a stop and I got off just in time.

There was a training heading back so I quickly ran into it and headed back. Kayla wasn't going to lay down her life for me. She  was wanted by the cops for god sakes.

The train wasn't moving as fast as i wanted it to and I became impatient. The entire  way back I was thinking about Kayla and the trouble she's about to get herself into.

I waited and waited until the train finally stopped then I hurried as fast as I could to get to where Kayla was. I ran on to the school compound where I saw gabby sitting down onto her bike.

I ran over to her and began asking for Kayla but she just stared at me in discuss.

" I'm not your girlfriend keeper" she replied while looking away from me.

I grabbed her by the hand and started to cry trying to explain why I was looking for Kayla.

As soon as I was finish Gabby didn't utter another word. She got onto her bike then told me to get on.

She turned the  bike and began heading into the direction to where Charles raped me and took my innocents.

" go get her " she spoke while tasting me a gun. " I'll be back soon" she spoke once more while riding away.

I hide as I made my way down to the form trying not to get caught. I took my little time moving so  no one could see me.

As I got closer I heard Kayla's voice and also Charles so I peeked around to see 7 bodies lying face down on the ground and both Charles and Kayla holding guns at each other.

"Filthy rat's deserves to die" Kayla shouted while holding her gun firmly.

Charles just smiled and winked at her. I could see the anger and rage fuming inside Kayla's eyes.

She held the trigger and so did Charles I couldn't take it anymore so I ran out.

Kayla looked at me then shook her head. " How the fuck did you get off the train " she yelled out at me while still focussing on Charles.

" I got off " I replied while holding up the gun Gabby gave me.

" look who's back for more" Charles yelled out while laughing. " one of you are going to get it" he spoke once more.

I held my  gun up to him and so did Kayla she was determined to kill him for what he had done to me.

"Are we just going to stand here like this" Kayla said while firing a shoot and missing.

" you've gotten soft you fucking hoe. Maybe you should go back to Gabby and just maybe you'll be the heartless bitch I use to wish I was " Charles yelled out causing me to  drop the gun.

Kayla looked at me then looked back over to Charles.

"I'll fucking kill you for saying those words" Kayla yelled.

" you raped both of the girls I love and I won't let you get away with it this time.

Charles raised  his gun and so did Kayla. I ducked down to grab my gun that gabby gave me when suddenly I heard a loud bang and blood being splashed all over me.