A perfect morning

It was early morning in Mirkwood, Tauriel the captain of the guard had been preposed to no less then a year ago. Legolas woke up in a stir he was very excited about the wedding that was later on that day. "What a perfect morning!" He exclaimed as he rushed out of bed to look outside at the sun shining brighter than ever. He then went over to his dresser and changed out of his sleeping pants into nice green and brown clothes to match the forest. Later about 8:00 am he scrambled around for Tauriel to find her down stairs getting breakfast, when she heard his feet going "pat pat pat" on the ground she ran quickly to him and he kissed her gently. "Today is the day!" Tauriel said with a large smile as she pulled away. "and it couldn't be more perfect than it is now!" Legolas replied. "Now meleth, are you hungry? I got out your favorite." said Tauriel handing Legolas a plate of fruit and a glass of juice. "Well good morning love birds." Thranduil said as he walked in the room. "good morning father." Legolas smiled. "lovely morning isn't it?" Tauriel asked looking out the window. "Nothing could ruin this day." Legolas and Tauriel both said at the same time with a laugh.