Getting ready

A little while later into the morning four elf maids were helping Tauriel into her white dress but she added her own touch by having a green ribbon at the waist. "oh you look lovely!" Said the first maid helping with her hair. "Stunning, you surely are a prize." Said another. "Thank you all for helping me! I couldn't have gone that far without you!" She said, mean while..

Legolas was in his chamber with his Ada helping him go all out for this day. "Now son, you will look fabulous just like me! but not more than me.." Thranduil said looking off into open air. "Ada, we all know that you're more fabulous than everyone." He said and turned to look in the mirror. "You look great." One of the male elves said as he came in. "One thing is missing, his braids!" Said the elf. "Well surely I can put those in myself father." Legolas said and got the silver clips to hold the two braids in place. "Now you look perfect." Thranduil said. "Well the you should see Tauriel, she is stunning." The other elf said. "Now, you're not hitting on my wife to be?" Legolas smirked and winked. "No, of course not!" He said. "now you must hurry. Everything is all set up! And Tauriel is almost ready." Thranduil said as guests from all around Middle earth. "I bet she looks amazing..." Legolas said with a smile.