Where i belong

I was sat at the train station, waiting for my next train. I was exhausted as I just took a 13 hour plane from England. I was tired, starving, and I was overheating. In the middle of my thoughts I was snapped out of it by the sound of a train pulling up, so I quickly grabbed my bags and rushed to the doors. I was sat in the back corner of the train. No one there, just me and my thoughts.. and the wombats blasting through my headphones. Halfway through "1996" I got a Snapchat from rhett. Rhett. The boy I've loved since the day I laid my eyes on him, he was tall, slim, and all so handsome. I can't take not being with him, he is amazing.
After I snapped out of my thoughts I quickly opened my Snapchat and I was pleasantly surprised that it was a video, so I clicked the little purple button and Waited for it to load.
Once it did, it was Rhett in his dressing room with Jen. It was them two singing a song about some random stuff that they must have made up, "I need a chicken noodle soup bath, a chicken noodle soup bath, just do the math, sick plus chicken soup equals a chicken noodle soup bath" I giggled at the song, it was really catchy, I adore him and Jen, so that video really cheered me up, I sent a Snapchat of me with a random filter saying. "Damn that should be a song" I sent it to Rhett and almost instantly he opened it, my heart raced as I waited for a response. After approximately 20 seconds, I got a video back from Rhett. I opened it, but this time Jen wasn't there it was just him. "Hey, did you get down alright? I can't wait to see you. Link can't wait either. Ahh the whole gang back together" as he finished the last sentence he smiled at the camera and my heart stopped. God he's so gorgeous, I don't deserve this man in my life.
Back track.
Me, link and Rhett met when I came to La for my sister 18 birthday, I meet them at a Walmart, they were trying to play a prank on what o could only assume was a stranger, but it back fired and they got in trouble, I laughed out so loud in the shop, and everyone including them, turned to look at me. Link had a cheeky smile on him, but Rhetts  face was red as a tomato. After that I saw them in a food stand at a local mall to where we were staying, we started talking and instantly we became friends, over the next week we were there, I hung out with them every second, it was the best time of my life. The day I was leaving they both gave me there numbers and when I got back to England we would all call each other everyday. They knew everything about me, and I knew everything about them. As time went by I could finally get a plane trip by myself, soon after I got a small apartment there. I still live in England but I will visit La all the time, I would make appearance on the show and the fans loved it, they loved me, that feeling is amazing.

Suddenly the train stopped and I heard my stop being called. I got up and walked to the doors. As they opened I got really excited to be back, to see them, to see the crew, that's fans, rhetts face but not on a FaceTime. I stepped off and got a taxi and told him the address for the office.  I texted Rhett saying that I was on my way. I put my headphones in and played my playlist and shut my eyes..
After what felt like 20 seconds but was really 20 minutes, I was there. Standing outside the office. I payed the man and opened the doors. No one was there, so I kept walking. All you could here was the sound of my doc martens hitting the floor..
As I walked closer to the door where they filmed I pecked through the door to see them filming. I quietly opened the door, but as soon as I stepped foot in the door, Rhett saw me. He stud up so fast and shouted my name. "LIZZIE OH MY GOD!" He gesture for my to sit next to him, but there where only two seats. As I started walking over to them there were a lot of whispers saying hello, and link's face lit up, his cheeky little grin he used to do from when we were young. I came up to them and gave Rhett the biggest hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. He squeeze me so tight that I was lifted off the ground, we held the for a bit too long, I was taking in his smell and the way his clothes felt. God I'm so in love with this man. As we let go we whispered in my ear "it's good to have you back", I smiled in response. As I turned to link he was so ready to hug me, and his face looked like he was a 5 year old on Christmas morning. I lifted my arms up to hug him and he placed his arms around my waist. He smelled like coffee and mints. He gave me a kiss on the cheek (a friendly kiss). And let go of me. I saw Jen sat down in the corner, with a face full of excitement. I gave her a little wave and mouthed the word "hey". I turned my head to Rhett and he held his arms open from me to sit on his lap, so I did and I said I small hello to the camera. And then link said. " so Lizzie, you've come in at the best time". I felt confused so I turned back to Rhett and we just smirked with a little wink, I can feel my cheeks start to go red so I quickly turn my head. "What are you on about?" I said with a very confused voice. "It's time for. Will it mushroom." He said loud and clear. The whole crew burst into fits of laughter. Knowing that I.hate.mushroom. I held my face in my palms. I could feel Rhett laughing way to hard and that made me laugh.
"Well. It's good to be back" I said laughing at the camera. It was good to be back.. it really was.

Word count: 1131

Ayyy first Rhett and link story