Chapter 1 The suprise.

Emma was walking home from school, she looked at the horses that her friend had before she continued her way.

Emma sighed, "They're so beautiful..." She mumbled staring at them. "They sure are!" Someone called from behind her.

"EEP!" She squealed in surprise, but realized it was her friend. "Haha! ..........don't do that." She fun sighed crossing her arms. "Heh, sorry... Happy birthday." Her friend smiled and told her that she had to do a lot of homework. "Bye!" She continued her walk down the road. It was rarely busy road so it was peaceful. She made it to her home, Emma had a barn and fences but had no anime which made NO since to her. "I'm home!" She called. "Come our back, sweetie!" Her mom called back to her.

Emma put her book bag down and walked outback.

"In the barn!" She heard her father. "Kay!" She called getting annoyed. When Emma walked in her eyes widen and she screamed in joy, "Oh my god!" She squealed. There was a black and white Dutch-warm blood. "He's yours. You can name him..." Her mother said sweetly.

"Okay!" She squealed and looked at the horse in the eyes. "I'll name him...

Chance." She said smiling.

"Great name!" Her little brother said and pet the horses mane. "Do we have the tack?" Emma asked her father. "Yes we do. It's in the tack room in the barn." She nodded.

"But the only way to keep him his to show him in competitions." Her mother warned her.

That made Emma's heart drop.