mini Johnlock fluff fanfic ^~^

(This is the first Johnlock I've ever written, enjoy!)

Sherlock rushed through the busy street, intent on getting back to his flat as soon as possible. He didn't bother looking at anyone he passed by. As he hurriedly walked down the sidewalk, his hand was busy calling one number repeatedly. He quickly made it back home, 221B Baker Street.

Sherlock pushed the key into the lock, barging into the apartment.

"Good evening, Sherlock!" Mrs. Hudson said as soon as he walked in.

"I'm looking for John". Sherlock's answer was quick and blunt.

"Oh, him? He's sitting on the couch!"

Sherlock sprinted into the room. He relaxed and let out a sigh of relief, seeing John sitting on the couch in pajamas, tapping away on his laptop. John looked up and noticed his exhausted appearance.

"What's gotten you all worked up?" he asked, closing his laptop for a moment.

"Why weren't you answering your phone?" Sherlock nearly shouted, walking in front of John.

John looked across the room, where his cell phone was on the table. He looked up at Sherlock and shrugged.

Sherlock snatched the laptop out of his lap and placed it on the desk.

"Hey- Sher, what do you think you-" John was engulfed in a tight hug, arms wrapping around his shoulders. John placed his arms around Sherlock's waist, squeezing him back and burying his face into the crook of his neck.

"I was worried sick about you," Sherlock said quietly.

Once they finally pulled away from the embrace, John placed his arms around his neck and pulled Sherlock in for a short peck on the lips. He grinned at the crimson blush that crept into Sherlock's cheeks.

"Now, why don't you get changed into something more comfortable?" John asked, gesturing to Sherlock's current outfit. Sherlock gave a quick smile before heading in their bedroom to change.

While Sherlock changed, John went into the kitchen to make two cups of tea. He also grabbed a small dish, on which he put a few sugar cookies. He grabbed chocolate syrup from the fridge for a little something extra as he drizzled a bit on.

He poured the two cups of tea, bringing them and the cookies over to the coffee table. He took a seat and switched on the television, curling up with a blanket.

John switched through the channels, settling on a random film. He and Sherlock probably wouldn't pay much attention to it anyway.

Speaking of Sherlock, he walked out of their bedroom wearing just a pair of pajama pants. He walked over to join John on the couch and noticed the cookies and tea.

"John, sometimes you can be absolutely adorable," he said. He sat down, pulling the large blanket over the both of them as he cuddled into John.