Was I too late?

One day Sarah heard laughter and giggling coming from the hayloft. *I wonder who that is. Probably Zoe and Bailey but I'll check it out anyway* Sarah thought, but soon regretted going up there. She saw the boy who she had a major crush on was kissing and touching the new girl, Ashlynn Carter. Sarah was so upset that she jumped down from the ladder leading up to the hayloft and grabbed Scarlet's tack and saddled the Arabian  and took off not even noticing that the mare's stomach was swollen a little.
                 **************
Meanwhile Will and Ashlynn were saying goodbye to each other and Bailey, Zoe, Chloe, Alma, and Molly watched disgusted with Will and how he didn't even notice or care that Sarah and Scarlet were missing.
                 *************
When Ashlynn left, Will turned back to the stable and went to check on Jimber but when he went to pet him, Jimber backed up and looked over at Scarlet's stall and neighed nervously 

'Scarlet and Sarah should be back by now, and Scarlet should have stayed back because of our children growing inside of her' "Jimber what's wrong you're usually not this spooked" Will said trying to figure out what's wrong. Will then looked at Scarlet's stall and noticed that she was missing. Will ran outside "Have any of you guys seen Sarah and Scarlet?" Will asked worried. "We dunno why don't you go and find her?" Zoe said for the others and herself, clearly annoyed with Will. Just then they heard the pounding of hoofbeats , they turned and saw Sarah and Scarlet gently trotting up to them. Sarah then jumped off Scarlet and led her to the stable glancing at Bailey, Zoe, Chloe, Alma and Molly and giving them a small smile which soon turned into a frown as she passed by Will. "Sarah what's wrong, you usually don't run off with Scarlet like that" Will asked. Sarah just simply brushed Scarlet down finally noticing that Scarlet's stomach was swollen a little, and gave her extra bedding, food and water. When she closed the stall and fed Scarlet half a carrot and giving the rest to Jimber, Will spoke up again" Sarah answer me please" Will said placing a hand on her shoulder when she stopped. Suddenly Sarah snapped, she turned around and threw a surprised Will to the ground "You want to know what's wrong then tell me why you were in the hayloft with Ashlynn kissing and giggling while I was watching and now I have to ask myself every time I see you with her was I too late? Was I too late to have told you that I love you Will? Sarah shouted crying. Will just sat there dumbfounded, Sarah saw him with Ashlynn? Will shook his head and stood up and took a step towards the crying girl. "Sarah I-" Will started but was interrupted, "You know what save it I don't care anymore except for the fact that you hurt me by becoming Ashlynn's boyfriend" Sarah said when Will didn't say anything she turned and ran. "Sarah I'm sorry" Will whispered to her retreating form. Bailey walked up to him then, " You really screwed things up this time didn't you?" Bailey said disappointed at his cousin. "Bailey am I still too late to patch things up with Sarah?" Will asked. "I don't know Will, I don't know"