Chapter 1 ~part 1~

~10 years ago~

"Alex are you sure this is safe" I said scared I might get in trouble by my momma.

"It'll be fine Kayla or are you chicken" Alex says making chicken noises at me.

"Am not! I just wanted to make sure we will be OK" I said putting on my tough front.

"Well, Kay, Let's go, Follow me its tgmhis way."

~Present~

I awake with a gasp of the sudden memory that happened so long ago. I grab my phone to text my best friend Ally to tell her the nightmares are back.

KayKay-Ally they r back!

AllyIsBoss-Ill be over in 5 min

KayKay- Thanks Ally

AllyIsBoss- Your welcome babes (;

I sit my phone down and unlock my window so Ally can get in. That's one of the benefits of her living right next door.

Alison Summer Wesely is my best friend in the world. She is 5'7 with long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and is athletic which gives her a slim figure.

Well both of our parents could care less what we do and my twin Krystal is the way she is. My parents travel around the world for buisness and Ally's mom is a news reporter who travels the US.

I go downstairs to get some snacks. As i begin to climb the stairs I begin to realize the Mountain Dew is about to spill. Suddenly I see Ally climbing from her window and into mine with her turtle backpack I got her for Christmas.

I yell "Save the Mountain Dew."

She runs over to me screaming "SAVE THE MOUNTAIN DEW" and runs to catch it.

She gets a hold on it and half the snacks and puts it down on my bed. My little brother Nat comes in my room crying. I pick him up and sit him on my lap cuddling the hysterical 6 year old.

I stroke his auburn curls that he shares with me and say "What's the matter Nat attack"

and he answers with a sniffling "Sissy when are momma and dadda coming home?"

I look down at him and say "I'm not sure but u know they want to be here."

His sobs calm a bit and he asks "Ally can Faith sleep over too"

Ally says "Sure Bud" and walks over to my window and climbs out and into hers to get her little 6 year old sister Faith.

When she comes back I see a giggling Faith she passes her to me and I sit her next to Nat. She already cheered him up like usual. His green eyes and Auburn hair complements Faiths Blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. We set up the kids room and pull out the extra two kids beds. I decide to text Sydney real quick to see if Aaron and her can come over.

KayKay- wanna sleep over? and bring Aaron.

SydDontKid- 4sure B ova in 5 minz.

I tell Ally and she told me to invite the boys.

KayKay- sleep over at my house come on over.

McSexay- Me and Liam on our way over.

NickIsSick-Mason and I will be there in a sec

LeeLeeRyanator- Kay love, be there any min<3

Ashy- Kayla Ashlyn West, did u kidnap my baby sisters AGAIN!?!??!

KayKay- its not kidnap if they waltz into my house!

Ashy- True... 1 sec

Ashton hops in through my window and gives me a hug and whispers "nightmare?"in my ear.

"Yep don't tell, Ally knows the basics but not everything" I whisper back and pulling away. He nods in response and crosses his heart. So cheesey that one.

I run down the stairs to see who showed up. I see Harry and Liam poking each other(weirdos), Sydney Anne White holding 6 year old Aaron, LeeLee(he's gay) being a loner, and Nick and Mason running up the street. We live in Malibu so the houses are nice and close. We all live on the same street. We greet them and let them in. I see my twin leaving her room. We are identical like scary identical. Her name is Krystal Ashtyn and mine is Kayla Ashlyn. We both have long curly auburn hair that goes to our mid back, emerald green eyes, 5'3, and great curves. the only difference is she is the 'it' girl and I'm a 'loner'. She does cheerleading and I read, she gets D's I get A's, and she is prettier.

I snap outta my thoughts to see her glaring at me."Why wasn't I invited" she asks.

"Cause your a bitch" Syd says.

"Krystal you don't want to sleep over anyway" I say glaring back.

"Your right Kayla cause I'm hot and you're not" she snorts.

"Um no offence but Krystal you and Kayla are identical" Mason says.

"Ugh bye nerds" she says leaving.

"Well that was awkward I'm gonna go pop popcorn ill be back in 10" I say upset knowing Krystal was right.

I go to the popcorn machine and set it up and begin to cry. I feel two arms wrap around my waist and pull me close. He spins me around and I see the eyes that belong to none other then Ashton. He's 6'5 and has blonde hair in the bieber style and crystal blue eyes.

"She's not right you know" he says pulling me onto his lap so we are looking directly into each others eyes and I blush.

I look away and mutter "Yes she is"

He turns my face looks into my eyes and says "No Kayla you are way more beautiful then her. You may be identical but you have a beautiful heart to. You are kind and nice and help when you can."

I think it through and come up with a logical explaination "Your only saying that because I'm Allys best friend" grab the popcorn and run up the stairs.

I hear a faint "No Kayla I" before I can't here anymore.

~hey guys its me Anna... I only have half typed cause I'm on a mobile phone at the beach ill finish later love you all~